Chapter 73 PUA Victim Bailan

Start from the beginning

The ticket price is really worth it.

If she could be so close to Fu Jiang every day, Bai Lan would be willing to spend unlimited money to renew.

It just so happened that there was Osamu Dazai mixed into this occasion. His uncertainty was overwhelming, and he was not someone who could be easily dismissed like Bai Lan.

Although Dazai Osamu is now obediently nestled on the leather sofa in the secret club, his body is still wrapped in layers of white bandages, looking very weak.

Like an injured black long-haired cat.

Because he didn't seem to have the strength to extend his sharp claws, the aggressiveness on his body also disappeared, which was very confusing.

But Zenyuan Fujiang was severely used by him once, and he knew too well the black mud hidden under his good skin.

Dazai was so quiet that he must be acting like a monster.

Even though Dazai Osamu's eyes are full of innocence now, Zenwon Tomie feels that he is brewing a huge conspiracy.

Zenin Tomie couldn't help but complain that this secret club is indeed a dark shop among dark shops. There are also minors among the staff, and they are not picky about whether the customers are adults.

Fortunately, Kusuo Saiki forcibly deleted all memories of Zenin Tomie in Dazai Osamu's mind. Logically speaking, Zenin Tomie should show a complete stranger to him.

Zenin Tomie is now following the script of an arrogant courtesan, and will not take the initiative to deal with any potential client in a flattering manner. Dazai Osamu, who seems to be very young and may not necessarily have much wealth and power, will naturally be ignored by "Oiran Tomie".

Byakuran is already a deterrent enough, and with the addition of Dazai Osamu, a black mud spirit, Zenin Tomie just wants to grease his feet and run away quickly.

Even if it wasn't for Pua Bailan, Zenyuan Tomie would choose to stay firmly close to Saiki Kusuo and discuss countermeasures with him.

Dazai Osamu smiled and followed Zenin Tomie

's footsteps, sitting next to Saiki Kusuo without any psychological burden.

Although he was an uninvited minor, Dazai Osamu seemed to be the emperor of this secret club. His words were full of oppression and threats: "This gentleman looks ordinary, but his aesthetics is very special.

" I don't know what you can say to Tomie-kun. As far as I know, there is a competition mechanism among guests in this club." Osamu Dazai leaned back in the leather chair.

:

"I'm afraid you don't have that much money."

Osamu Dazai was a member of the script team. Even though he didn't have the ability to read minds, he came to his own judgment based on the information he had observed during his previous silence.

Saiki Kusuo is definitely Zenin Tomie’s partner in this undercover mission.

Osamu Dazai is a master at playing with people's hearts and a veteran at seeing through people's hearts. He has been observing everyone from the moment he followed Bai Lan into this secret club.

Saiki Kusuo is the only person Dazai Osamu pays attention to.

Saiki Kusuo's disguise is actually very good. He can adjust various values ​​​​of his body through super powers, so that he can maintain a cold and indifferent appearance and become in the eyes of others, no different from the powerful people in the dark world. difference.

But Dazai Osamu was able to see through Saiki Kusuo's pure soul.

He and Kusuo Saiki, a person with a firm white stance, had an innocent disagreement. Even if they were just in the same space, they would feel uncomfortable.

However, there are advantages to Kusuo Saiki being on the red side.

In tonight's bidding game about "Oiran" Zen Yuan Tomie's time, between the two of them, the winner must be Dazai Osamu.

Osamu Dazai understands the financial situation of these red party people very well. It is impossible for them to spend too much budget on an undercover mission.

In front of Dazai Osamu, a mafia who really controls the income source of Yokohama Casino, the wealth that the red side can mobilize at will is like a drop of water, poured into the fire of the secret club, and evaporates in an instant.

While Osamu Dazai maintained a friendly smile on the surface, he exuded a murderous aura that was only aimed at Saiki Kusuo in order to provoke him.

Dazai Osamu knew that Saiki Kusuo was very likely to be a very powerful person with supernatural powers, and he was even the man who erased Zenin Tomie from his mind.

But he was not afraid at all that Saiki Kusuo would suddenly kill him.

Dazai Osamu's prediction of death is better than anyone else's.

Because he has died more than once.