Chapter 11 Mind reading fails

Dazai Osamu is still smiling, but Zenyuan Tomie doesn’t feel much hope from it. He seems to be integrated with the black mud, and he doesn’t think he will turn into anything else that can be stained with white. .

"If Doraemon is willing to sacrifice his love for me, I will consider siding with you."

This kid is so messed up.

Zen Yuan Tomie's persuasion was fruitless, and he angrily turned around to talk to Saiki Kusuo:

"Kusuo is a dream, this guy is so ignorant, I really don't know what he did to ambush me at the banquet." Saiki Kusuo was also beaten.

Osamu Dazai was a little unhappy with the garbage information that kept flashing through his mind, so he planned openly: "

You will follow him closely in a while and control his movements at any time. I will observe you from the corner."

Osamu Dazai was quite dissatisfied:

"Why do you two people who sneaked into the banquet plot loudly in front of me, the organizer?"

Zenyuan Tomie kindly stroked Dazai Osamu's dog head:

"Because your life is in my hands. Anyway, you I'm afraid the Mafia file after so many years is so dark that it can be used to plant lotus flowers, right?" "

Even if I kill you now, I will only gain merit. Because I have eliminated a scourge for this world." Qi Munan

Xiong nodded:

"But, Fujiang, don't get involved in killing easily. If necessary, I will press the button for you."

Zenyuan Fujiang was greatly moved, if it weren't for the fact that both of them are now pretending to be pure and lovely women. The kid, with the party makeup specially painted on his face, really wanted to rub his cheek against Kusuo Saiki.

"Kusuo's dream is really great!"

Osamu Dazai said expressionlessly now:

"I will cooperate with you in a while. So please don't be so clingy in front of me, okay?"

Zenyuan Tomie became energetic instantly, Osamu Dazai said The more he wanted to do things he didn't want him to do, so he took Kusuo Saiki's arm intimately.

"Kusuo a dream, let's go have barbecue tonight!"

Saiki Kusuo responded cooperatively, his tone was quite calm, as if he was used to it:

"Okay, let's go to the usual place."

Dazai Osamu was so sour that he almost turned into lemon essence. He couldn't hold back the surging emotions in his chest, and his heart felt a little sour.

Infected by the magical charm, Dazai Osamu also constantly developed

a desire to monopolize Zenyuan Tomie.

There was a voice in my heart that kept shouting -

[You cross-dressing queen, stay away from Fu Jiang! 】

Dazai Osamu's perfect heart sound barrier revealed a gap. Compared with the previous situation where he couldn't understand it at all, he kept repeating this sentence.

Saiki Kusuo looked sideways.

Dazai Osamu is now like mud that has just been cultivated into a spirit, and his whole person has fallen into a strong feeling of resentment.

This is not normal.

Saiki Kusuo was immediately alert, something had affected Dazai Osamu's mood!

The car suddenly stopped and they finally reached their destination.

A building as dark as an iron barrel appeared in front of him. Saiki Kusuo's clairvoyant eyes could clearly see how luxurious and decadent the decoration inside was. In the bright lights, amber-like wine collided and swayed in the cups.

Everyone attending the meeting was wearing carefully tailored luxurious clothes, and the diamonds were just a foil for precious colored gemstones, which shimmered in the light of the flickering candles and almost blinded people's eyes.

The deepest desires of the human heart blossom on the dance floor.

Dazai Osamu put on the cold expression that a Mafia should have. He held his head high and disdained to deal with anyone. He was the first to get out of the car, and then took the initiative to open the door for Zenin Tomie to prevent him from getting hurt because of the giant princess dress he was wearing. Trip over yourself.

Dazai Osamu took the initiative to hold Zenin Tomie's arm, and he instantly saw through Zenin Tomie's struggling thoughts: "Doraemon dear, don't you want to

see what I have used you for? So if you don't complete the play, If the show continues, how could you see the sparks filling the sky at the unveiling moment?"

Zenyuan Tomie turned around and gave Saiki Kusuo a look.

Saiki Kusuo calmly nodded back, indicating that his eyes would never leave him during this banquet. ⊙So

, Zen Yuan Fujiang straightened his hair, fiddled with the jewelry on his body, and put on a look that was intoxicated by the lights and feasting, blooming coquettishly and magnificently, like a rich rose blooming at midnight.

Taking advantage of his older age, he is now a little taller than Dazai Osamu. In order to take care of his male companion, he lowered his head slightly, and his cold hair hung down from his neck, revealing a section of his hair that was too white. Fragile neck.

Countless people's attention has been attracted by Zen Yuan Fujiang.

He is the uncrowned goddess of beauty in this banquet. His every smile can affect the heartbeats of others and deprive them of the rhythm of their breathing.

The voices in the whole scene had a terrifying same frequency -

[Finally I see you again. ]

[I miss you so much, I miss you so much... I miss you so much! 】

Such voices are almost synchronized with those of Ren Tangli, which fills Saiki Kusuo with a sense of crisis. He is completely unable to rely on listening to other people's inner voices as usual to judge what these Mafia, whose hands are stained with blood and unscrupulous, will do next.

Saiki Kusuo was not sure whether Port Mafia could host this banquet in an orderly manner. He always felt that in front of him were some diners waiting to dine, and they wanted to bite off a piece of Zenyuan Tomie.

Everyone's attention was attracted to Zenin Tomie. Even Mafia who was checking the invitation looked a little dazed. Saiki Kusuo could see a little dilated pupils under his sunglasses.

Saiki Kusuo immediately reacted -

in this banquet hall, the effect of his influence on Zen Yuan Tomie's thinking has weakened!

Now the demonic charm of Zen Yuan Tomie is beginning to be gradually released. As long as he looks at someone, that person's mind will collapse, and all desires and goals in life will be transferred to participating in Zen Yuan Tomie's joy, anger, sorrow, and desire. Let his charming eyes focus on you forever.

Dazai Osamu deliberately dragged Zenin Tomie to the VIP channel without checking the invitation at all. Mafia, who was checking the invitation for Saiki Kusuo, became a little drunk and moved surprisingly slowly!

Is this also in your calculations? Osamu Dazai!

Saiki Kusuo decisively controlled Mafia's thoughts, bypassed him in a single movement, and entered the banquet hall.

Saiki Kusuo trotted forward, wanting to hold Zenin Tomie's hand and lead him away.

There may be extremely dangerous curse spirits ahead!

Moreover, the resentment generated by this curse spirit comes precisely from the fact that these bloody Mafia's requests for Zen Yuan Fujiang are not met...