Chapter 58 The thirsty and the drowned

Start from the beginning

Saiki Kusuo just deliberately adjusted his appearance when dressing to maintain the average level of Japanese male high school students.

However, when Zen Yuan Tomie stretched out his hand and felt the touch, he could truly feel the power contained in these invisible muscles. It was definitely not a display without strength.

Zenin Tomie's voice became incomprehensible, and he kept repeating Saiki Kusuo's name.

Occasionally mixed with some exclamations such as "like" and "super cute".

For the first time, he entered the bedroom of Kusuo Amu, who had become his boyfriend, and was enveloped in the aura of obsession and yearning.

The desire for Kusuo's dream almost burned away all his sanity. He was like a traveler in the desert who was about to die of thirst. Only the lips and teeth of Kusuo Saiki had spring water that could save him.

Completely opposite to Zen Yuan Tomie's feelings.

However, Saiki Kusuo felt as if he was drowning in a deep sea with no visible border.

Zen Yuan Tomie's breath carries a moist and sweet fragrance.

During their last kiss, Saiki Kusuo thought he had smelled it all.

But this time, Zen Yuan Fujiang's mood swings became more intense, and correspondingly, the fragrance became stronger.

The human sense of smell always enjoys the smell of a certain limit. When the sweetness accumulates to a certain level, it seems that the fishy smell of sea water has condensed.

While Chanyuan Tomie was kissing Saiki Kusuo deeply, he tore open the buttons of his shirt. The delicate buttons jumped all over the floor and bounced on the skin of the two of them, making a crackling sound.

Like fireworks set off at a wedding.

However, he finally managed to lift the long hair on his back, and it fell down again because of the action of pulling off his shirt just now.

Blocking the heart, covering up the ambiguous vermilion.

Zenin Tomie's entire shoulder was exposed to the air. Even under the bedroom light of Saiki Kusuo's room, it still looked so white that it made people feel trance-like for a moment. ┆┆This book┆┆Work┆┆Product┆┆By┆┆Even

as a god of the second dimension, Kusuo Saiki has not completely lost some of the instincts engraved in human genes.

A drowning person will want to grab the driftwood that can save him. Saiki Kusuo subconsciously used 60% of his strength to mercilessly pinch the shoulder that was trembling slightly in his field of vision and irritating his eyes.

Saiki Kusuo's strength is not small, and he has to weigh it as a god and curse. Zenyuan Tomie's shoulder suddenly felt a lot of pain.

A broken hum escaped from his throat, like a little animal that had been tortured miserably. His white shoulders soon became red and swollen, showing five fingerprints.

Such a red mark that fit the size of Saiki Kusuo's palm fell on Zenyuan Tomie's extremely white and greasy skin. The contrast was so strong that it stimulated Saiki Kusuo and began to gradually abandon his own reason.

His fingers moved from Zenyuan Tomie's shoulder to a darker and more unexplorable position, leaving more deep and shallow marks.

It was as if he had conquered an unchallenged and extremely dangerous secret place in the world and left an exclusive territorial mark.

This association gave Saiki Kusuo an imperceptible sense of satisfaction.

Saiki Kusuo said that there was a piece of sea water hidden in Zenyuan Tomie.

Maybe this is also the hidden attribute brought to Zenyuan Tomie by the omnipotent superpower [cheating code]?

At least among the voices Saiki Kusuo was forced to hear, no one had ever lamented his partner's talent.

The sound of juice splashing echoed in the room, disturbing Zenyuan Tomie's brain, which was already dizzy with passion.

As a person bound by Heaven and Curse, he who was usually indifferent and arrogant felt a strong sense of shame.

"Hmm... Kusuo, a dream, it hurts, don't pinch my waist."

Guan Shiyi's black hair was messy, and the strands were stuck to the white and greasy skin due to sweat.

The strong fluctuations of emotions lit up his originally dark eyes, making him appear more alive, magnificent, charming, and too beautiful.

He was confused and unable to speak, and could only tell what he was feeling at the moment.

"Okay, so comfortable...but it's too much, please be a little, a little gentle."

Although Zenin Tomie resisted so much, he still pressed his chest closer, but he couldn't maintain the initiative to kiss Kusuo Aki.

He could only keep his head lowered and

look at Kusuo Saiki with thick and unfocused eyes.

Saiki Kusuo was shocked by his unusual calm appearance.

Zenyuan Tomie's thigh was tightly tied with a communication terminal and a sharp folding knife during the express delivery mission just now. The leather marks were still intact, which was particularly eye-catching.

This reminds Saiki Kusuo that Zenin Tomie is by no means as soft as he seems on the surface. He has the strength to kill a strong man at any time.

Saiki Kusuo's ability to fight a protracted war is far stronger than Zenin Tomie's.

And when happiness is overloaded, it becomes a burden.

Ordinary people playing chess with the God of Two Dimensions would find it difficult mentally, not to mention that Tian and Curse Binding are the "lucky ones" whose five senses are far more sensitive than ordinary people.

However, during the game with Saiki Kusuo, this "luck" really turned into the "misfortune" that caused Zenin Tomie to collapse and beg for mercy.

Zenin Tomie faced Saiki Kusuo, his glasses rubbing his cheek.

Zenyuan Fujiang's mind, which was already very warm, was even hotter from being rubbed, making his already intermittent breathing difficult.

Giving up to Saiki Kusuo was not something worth being ashamed of for Zenin Tomie.

He subconsciously stretched out his hand and put it weakly on Saiki Kusuo's arm, just like when he asked Saiki Kusuo for help a long time ago, his eyes were filled with pitiful mist.

"I can't stand it anymore, Kusuo has a dream..."

Zenin Tomie whispered carefully , hoping to get Saiki Kusuo's pity.