Chapter 54 The first official date

Start from the beginning

As soon as they saw the door of the dessert shop, they both sighed at the same time.

As expected of a chef who graduated from Totsuki Academy.

The decoration of this store alone has a sophisticated and charming feel, and each table is equipped with a special partition to block the prying eyes of others.

Coupled with the subtle sweet aroma of chocolate in the space, it makes the guests intoxicated.

It’s a perfect tryst for lovers!

Zenin Tomie tidied his hair and held Saiki Kusuo, who was a little stiff because it was his first time to show affection in front of others.

As long as Kusuo Amu takes the first step to show his affection, Zenyuan Tomie will naturally take the remaining ninety-nine steps for him.

The waiter in the store was shocked by Zenin Tomie's top-notch appearance, and also developed endless respect and respect for Saiki Kusuo, the "pink-haired ordinary man" who was enamored by such a stunning beauty.

This kid must have something.

Saiki Kusuo could no longer maintain his ordinaryness in the eyes of others.

After verifying the two lottery tickets, the waiter led them into a small space.

Zenyuan Fujiang's already white and greasy skin looks even more vivid and lively under the deliberately ambiguous lighting. His long hair has not been cut at the moment and is still spread out, with strands winding around the collarbone, like the kind of person who would A siren who sings in the deep sea to lure sailors.

The round table for lovers is very small. Even if they sit face to face, they can still get close to each other easily and even exchange each other's breath.

The temptation of the devil is engraved in Zenyuan Tomie's bones. When he is watching someone so intently, it is difficult for anyone to resist his invitation.

Just when Saiki Kusuo once again wanted to reach out and touch the mole on the corner of Zenyuan Tomie's eye, someone suddenly appeared and broke the original charming atmosphere.

"Guest, the two servings of the chef's signature coffee jelly you ordered have arrived."

Interrupted by such a voice, Zenin Tomie and Saiki Kusuo Liu subconsciously sat upright and leaned their backs on their chairs.

After realizing what he had missed, Zenyuan Tomie glared at the visitor.

When he goes back, he wants to give this store a bad review for its service.

Do you know how to look at the situation?

Can't you just wait until the two of them are finished before interfering?

In this way, we might be able to provide desensitization therapy to Kusuo A's dream and reduce Kusuo's shame, so that it would be easier for him to do more extreme things in the future.

But when Zen Yuan Fujiang saw the face of the visitor clearly, a look of surprise suddenly appeared on his face.

The man in front of me is the chef of this restaurant.

Luca, a French man with brown-black hair and eyes as deep as the Aegean Sea.

Don’t the comments online say that this man is very arrogant? Why do you still come out as a guest waiter?

Saiki Kusuo's face suddenly darkened, and with his telepathy, he was forced to accept the various praises and infatuations of the people in front of him about Zen Garden Tomie.

[This nymph-like oriental beauty is simply the love I have been looking for all my life. ]

[Does he already have a boyfriend? ]

[It doesn't matter, I can join them. Even if I were given to this beautiful woman's boyfriend in exchange for a night of pleasure with this beautiful woman, I would be willing to die happily. ]

Stereotypes of French men 1

Luca didn't even look at Kusuo Saiki. His deep and infatuated eyes were only focused on Zen Yuan Tomie, and the surging emotions in them almost overflowed from his eyes.

Before Saiki Kusuo could sneer, the French chef fell to the ground with a thud and suddenly lost his breath. The scene changed so quickly that it was jaw-dropping.

Zenin Tomie looked at Saiki Kusuo in shock.

[Does Kusuo Amu love me so much that he wants to kill all the men who look at me one more time? 】

Saiki Kusuo put his hands on his forehead.

[Fujiang, don’t you just change the script and make up your mind? ! 】