Chapter 53 Dazai's Information Puzzle

Mulai dari awal

No matter how many surveillance satellites Milfiore launches to the outer layer of the earth in the future, Saiki Kusuke will be able to report the location to Saiki Kusuo in real time and let him blow it up.

It can be seen with the naked eye that the development momentum of the Milfiore family will never be as rapid as that of other parallel worlds.

In the port mafia building, Osamu Dazai's eyes suddenly widened while wearing eavesdropping headphones.

Before Byakulan went out, he was lying on the ground without any image. Osamu Dazai was not doing it to make a fool of himself, or to supervise the progress of his allies for Ogai Mori. He simply wanted to put a listening device on Byakuran.

Every time Osamu Dazai installs a monitor, he gets huge rewards.

He ate too many today. Even his smart brain needs to relax in the flow of information.

Satellite remote control?

Compression weapons?

Go to outer space to blow up satellites and bring the debris back?

Too many things beyond Osamu Dazai's imagination were swirling in his mind.

Let his world view continue to be reshaped.

There was no light in his pupils at this moment, and he finally figured out who was responsible for erasing his memory completely after extinguishing the flames of the Dragon Head War, and twisting the truth into a weird joke.

It is always difficult for human beings to imagine the power of gods. Only after seeing the tip of the iceberg in which gods turn over their hands to change their destiny can they put this possibility into the thinking logic of their own chessboard deductions.

Only then did he understand

why his past self would clear all the data before losing his memory.

Why would Osamu Dazai, who always hides behind the scenes and manipulates puppets, be willing to appear on stage and become a clown in a drama, leaving no way for revenge?

No trace of the truth was left at the banquet where other mafia families were killed in Yokohama. A short video of him killing everyone was circulated throughout Yokohama,

making his head price on the black market so high that it made top killers tempted.

The momentum of killing the enemy like Shura, combined with the contemptuous look in the video of "Osam Dazai", greatly aroused the anger of the victim's family.

There were so many enemies overnight who wanted to drag Dazai Osamu to hell with them even if they risked their lives.

The number of assassinations of Dazai Osamu increased several times after that, and even Boss Mori Ogai was worried that he would really die, so he issued a personal movement ban and did not allow him to leave the port mafia building during this period.

Not even a pleasant dip into the water is possible.

Dazai Osamu could only study in boredom to find out who had harmed him to such an extent.

Even if Dazai Osamu concentrated on piecing together the information, he could not restore the truth of the matter. The method of the person who processed the information was too clean, which made Dazai Osamu feel like he was at war with himself.

Now, the last piece of the puzzle is closed, and all the clues converge into one point. No matter how outrageous the facts are, you can only believe it.

Dazai Osamu chewed over his own conjecture in disbelief.

He seems to be similar to Bai Lan, falling in love and then being punished by the beauty's boyfriend?

The boyfriend of the unknown beauty is also a hard-core ruthless guy who can fly into outer space and blow up satellites with his bare hands...

Don't be too ridiculous.

Dazai Osamu never felt that he would be willing to be attracted by looks. Even if he, Dazai Osamu, jumped from the Port Mafia building and didn't let Nakahara Chuuya come to catch him, he would not be obsessed with anyone's looks!

Moreover,

Osamu Dazai would never take advantage of a beauty being stared at by an evil dragon unless necessary, because the gains outweigh the losses.

When an evil dragon with the ability to destroy the world is offended, it will not tolerate ignorant ordinary humans, and will only slap him into dust with one claw.

Such a death was not what Dazai Osamu prayed for.

Judging from the reality that Dazai Osamu struggled to restore, Saiki Kusuo just erased his memory and let him debut as a martial arts star in Yokohama Mafia, which is really too kind.

However, for Dazai Osamu who is in the complete black mud stage, if you don't kill him, his desire to die will never stop.

Now Dazai Osamu's curiosity reached its peak.

He really wanted to know what the beauty who made Bai Lan and the gods look like.

Mr. Mori, I don’t want to fish with pay·JPG!