Chapter 51 Satellite Lens

Start from the beginning

If recorded by a camera, this would definitely enter the top ten of the most classic shots in film history, and would be watched over and over again by countless directors who want to film people in love.

There was indeed footage recording them.

However, they are not tourists who come for an outing with cameras to take photos secretly, but surveillance satellites from above the clouds, pulled by gravity.

Because Saiki Kusuo used his superpower to forcefully clean up the vines summoned by Hana Yu, he and Zenin Tomie were surrounded by layers of layers, ensuring that no one on the earth could see them clearly.

The vines were so tightly intertwined that even with a paparazzi camera that could secretly take photos from more than ten kilometers away, there was no way to leave any images of them. ◣However

, no matter what, Saiki Kusuo would never have imagined that at this moment, someone would be so luxurious as to use a military-grade satellite just to keep an eye on their every move.

Even if it was a completely overhead shot, after special image processing, Bai Lan could still clearly see the two of them intertwining their fingers.

Such closeness and 100% trust.

The more true feelings are revealed, the more it stimulates Bai Lan's nerves.

The human brain always operates at high speed when comparing.

In other parallel worlds, has Tomie Sawada ever shown such honor to anyone?

Bailan's teeth were almost broken due to violent jealousy.

He was so excited that he overturned the table, and even his favorite marshmallows were scattered all over the floor because of his too violent movements, stained with nasty dust, so that Bai Lan would never look at them again.

There was only one sentence in Bai Lan's mind that kept repeating on the screen.

How did this unknown pink hair suddenly appear?

Bai Lan fixed his gaze on the pink top of his head. If his gaze

had offensive power, he might be able to rush through the screen and tear Saiki Kusuo's shadow to pieces.

His usually squinted violet eyes were fully revealed, mixed with a chilling murderous aura.

He really had the ultimate murderous intention mixed with jealousy and the situation escaping his control from Kusuo Kiki.

It's not like Bai Lan hasn't investigated the information about Zen Academy Tomie in this world.

However, no matter who goes to PK Academy to collect information, in the final evaluation report, they will only think that Saiki Kusuo is a completely ordinary male high school student.

His appearance, figure, and intelligence are all unremarkable and average. The only special person in the family is his biological brother Saiki Kousuke.

However, in the eyes of Tianlong people like Bai Lan, Qi Mu Kongsuke is just an ordinary researcher.

Although he has obtained a Cambridge degree at a young age and is a scientific genius, without special abilities, he cannot get a ticket to power in the dark world.

Those top killers always have a way of forcing him to come out of the safety of the research institute and die.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes through satellite surveillance, the vines all over the mountains and plains were lifted up by invisible forces and instantly retreated, like a miracle like Moses parting the sea in the myth, Bai Lan would never have believed that he still existed in this world. People with special abilities that I don’t know about.