Chapter 50 Express Subcontracting

Start from the beginning

Saiki Kusuo breathed a sigh of relief. The cooldown time of teleportation is three minutes, which is enough for ordinary people to run a thousand meters away. However, the damage that a strong person on the mysterious side can do in three minutes is too great.

If Saiki Kusuo used his super power to resist the attack of the special curse spirit, there is a high possibility that an improper operation would flatten the entire mountain, causing this poor temple to be on the hot list of major news headlines tomorrow.

Zenyuan Tomie, who had no memory of the previous timeline, was facing a formidable enemy. He volunteered to fight the curse spirit to delay time: "Kusuo Amu, I'll fight him, although I can't use the [cheating code

] Exchange for the magic tool to eradicate the curse spirit, but my physical fitness is superb, trapping him alone will not be a problem."

Kusuo Saiki said confidently:

"He is not an enemy. In the future timeline, you will still shoot with this special curse spirit. Travel photos."

Zenyuan Tomie naturally did not doubt the news said by Kusuo A Meng. He was quite surprised and put away his offensive actions, curiously walked to the open air, hoping to establish communication with Hanayu.

However, it seems that the direction of this timeline caused a huge butterfly effect the moment after Saiki Kusuo appeared.

Hua Yu didn't seem to have any friendly intentions.

He infused the earth with mantra, and all the vines surrounding the temple came alive.

It's like it has transformed from a plant into some kind of extremely poisonous reptile, and the branches have become smooth and slippery, giving it a bit of a cold atmosphere.

Although he felt a sharp murderous aura from these vines, Zenyuan Tomie was not a spellcaster with spell power after all, and he had no experience with spell spirits at all.

He didn't make any move to counterattack at this moment, but simply asked Saiki Kusuo in confusion: "

Kusuo Yume

, do you think this is the way the curse spirit greets you?"

Saiki Kusuo felt something was wrong. He was a regular at PK Academy. The guardian saint who is stationed in the school often easily eliminates the curse spirits entrenched in the school. Now Hua Yu clearly regards the two of them as enemies who must be dealt with!

Saiki Kusuo urgently used telekinesis to stop the vines that had become as sharp as swords, and forcibly took away Hanayu's control over the vines.

Because the vines were no longer obedient, Hanayu could only appear from the shadows. He was staring in the direction of Kusuo Saiki with great concentration, and he did not dare to pay half of his attention to Zenyuan Tomie.

Saiki Kusuo actually firmly held the control of the vines in his hands even as he continued to inject magical power.

This is simply the power of the legendary gods, far exceeding the knowledge of the Cursed King's two-faced Shunuo from the oral tradition of the cursed spirits!

The pink-haired human in front of me is not human at all!

It's a monster!

It is a monster above the existence of the curse spirit!

Saiki Kusuo even has the power to capture souls, which is the biggest threat to the cursed spirit and points to the most fragile nature of the cursed spirit.

Hua Yu was like a young lamb being watched by a ferocious beast. The instinct inherited from the curse spirit now actually just told him to stay where he was and wait for judgment.

His two extremely thick hands hung down feebly, and he felt an oppression from the soul level that was like divine punishment. Then, he knelt down and sat there obediently. Zenin Tomie put on the special glasses that he had prepared a long time ago. As the only audience of this wonderful drama, his eyes were full of admiration for Kusuo Amu: "As expected of Kusuo Amu, he did it

easily

Things that others can’t do!”

It’s not like Kusuo Saiki didn’t love Zenin Tomie’s preference for him and his unreserved praise.

However, isn’t there something wrong with the current situation?

Saiki Kusuo took out his mobile phone, held it up to Hana Yu's mouth, and prepared to record according to the method Zenin Tomie told him.

He looked at Zenyuan Tomie and asked Huayu:

"What do you think of him now? You must tell the truth."

Hanayu trembled under the pressure of Saiki Kusuo. As a special curse spirit created by human beings' fear of the forest, he could not lie. He honestly expressed his thoughts to the monster:

"A clutter that needs to be cleared from the earth."