"I know"

"He will get angry with her if she does that"

"That's why I provoked her to do it"

"But why, Sheetal? She is already broken down... poor she"

"Everything is drama... I won't trust her"

"Arnav is already angry with you. What if he gets to know it's you who provoked Khushi?"

"What will he do? He could do nothing more. He already submitted the petition against me. He should know he could do nothing to me" Sheetal walked off.

Sonia was nervous. She searched for Khushi but she didn't find her there. But, at the corner of her heart, she believed Khushi wouldn't dare take such a step.

RM

Arnav came back home. Ratna noticed him being anxious.

"Chotte, do you need coffee?"

He nodded no and went to his room. Ratna prepared coffee and came to his room.

"I said I don't want coffee, Mom"

"I know... this is not for you but for me" She sat with the coffee cup.

Sitting on the bed, Arnav removed his socks.

"How is Khushi?" Ratna asked.

"She is not fine"

Arnav kept his shoes aside.

"What do you think about her?"

"Mom, I don't believe in the rebirth concept but she wants me to trust it"

"Ok, don't believe it... but I asked you, what do you think about Khushi? Do you believe she is a nice girl?"

"Very nice girl"

"Is her love for you true?"

"No one could love me like she does"

"So, you know her love is true. Leave everything, rebirth, Arjun, Indhu, Hyderabad, everything... just think about Khushi. The rebirth concept may be fake but Khushi is not. She looks a nice girl"

Arnav gulped down hard.

"Don't you like her?"

He came to her and sat kneeling down, in front of her.

"Why won't I like her, Mom? I can't ignore her no matter how hard I try"

"Then put a full stop to your struggle. Accept her as Khushi"

"I have no problem if she is Khushi or Indhu... both are the same to me"

"Then, problem solved"

"No, Mom, she thinks I sympathize with her"

"Then make her believe you are not JUST sympathizing with her"

"I want to do the same but I don't know how"

"What's the big deal? Just touch her heart... give her unshakable hope"

"Touching her heart and giving her unshakable hope, means?"

"Do something that touches her heart... that gives her hope in you..."

Arnav became thoughtful.

Ratna stood up and walked with the cup.

"Mom..."

Ratna stopped and looked at him.

"I will touch her heart for sure..." he said with a lopsided smile.

Ratna raised her brows and said,

"Go ahead..."

Arnav smiled.

GH

Of course, Khushi was thinking about what Sheetal said. Her hands shivered when she thought about doing that. She didn't know Arnav wanted the same from her but she would surely do that if Arnav expected IT from her. She was ready to do anything to get his trust. She would go to any extent to make him trust her. If her action of sending her nude photo brought trust in Arnav's mind, she would do that. Khushi was ready to do that without sense and without thinking of its consequences.

The next morning

Arnav got ready for the office as usual. He came out of the washroom, finishing his morning shower, and wiping his hair with a smile because he found a way to coax Khushi. She should have to trust him without any choice. He smiled.

That was when his mobile beeped with a WhatsApp message. He was about to swipe it off, but his hand stopped as the message was from Khushi. It was a photo message. He thought it must be a GOOD MORNING message. Taking it, he opened the WhatsApp smilingly. His smile vanished and his fingers automatically fisted into a ball wrathfully, seeing her nude picture with a caption.

I HOPE NOW YOU HAVE GOT TO KNOW TO WHAT EXTENT I WOULD GO FOR YOU.

To be continued...