"YOU(stressing) tell me what you want me to do to get your trust"

"You don't have to do anything because I trust you"

"Do you trust our previous birth?"

Arnav was stuck and said,

"I trust YOU"

"If you trust me, you should have trusted our previous birth too..."

"I don't know what to say. How could I trust the rebirth concept until I feel something like you do?" he told the truth.

"Without trusting my words, how could you trust me?"

Arnav could not answer as she was right. He trusted her but her words...! What was the logic?

Khushi went to her desk and Arnav stood helplessly. The doctor was right. She was not the same Khushi. There were many questions running in her mind. She came to the office but didn't try to meet him. She was crying feeling distraught. At the same time, she was not ready to accept his words blindly. He didn't know what kind of combination was that. Arnav decided not to approach Khushi again without a proper plan.

In the meantime,

Sheetal got to know about the submitted petition by Arnav. She could not tolerate her eviction. She was the head of the HR team and here, her job was swaying. She wanted to revenge on the one who was the reason for her condition. However, she would be evicted the next day but before leaving the office, she wanted to teach the lesson to Arnav and Khushi to the extent they could never forget.

Evening

Sheetal saw Khushi coming out of her section all distressed. She signalled Sonia and asked,

"How is Khushi?"

Sonia wondered. Was that Sheetal who asking about Khushi? Khushi who heard that stopped not moving.

"I feel bad for her. I sent her to Arnav's house because I thought Arnav would understand her love but he didn't. I think Arnav is expecting something from her" she said contently.

"What is he expecting from her?" Sonia asked.

"He is trying to know to which extent Khushi will go for him, I suppose"

Sonia was silent as she didn't understand what Sheetal was trying to do.

"If I'm in Khushi's place, I will easily let him know to what extent I can go for him," She said making Khushi curious.

"How will you do it?"

"It's simple... I will send my nude photo to him" Sheetal said.

"Whaaaat?"

More than Khushi, Sonia was shocked because she understood Sheetal was trying to make Khushi do that.

"Yeah, what a girl can do more than that? She would do that only if she trusted him from the bottom of her heart, right? She would dare to do that if she considers him as her husband... is not it the MAXIMUM level of assurance to the relationship?"

Sonia was nervous.

"I think Arnav needs such a strong assurance from Khushi. Poor girl... she didn't know that. let's go... why should we bother about them?" Sheetal walked and Sonia followed her restlessly.

When they came a little aloof,

"Why did you say so, Sheetal? What if she does that?" Sonia asked in a feeble tone.

"Let her do it..." she said cunningly.

"Arnav is not such a person who expects that from her," Sonia said fearfully.