Chapter 47 Not a Disaster

Start from the beginning

It was so high up at the moment, as if looking down coldly at the Zen Garden Tomi River from some distant place.

Waiting for the day when Zenyuan Tomie, the container that sealed the [demon nature], would shatter and pollute the entire world.

Saiki Kusuo's unprecedented worried expression at this moment made Zenin Tomie extremely heartbroken, and he had an inexplicable and strong sense of self-blame.

Tomie, who suddenly appeared in front of him and had his own appearance, was too ugly. Zenyuan Tomie had never hated his own existence so much before. This kind of thing that was far beyond the daily evil and curse could not be compared with the life Saiki Kusuo longed for. matched.

Zenin Tomie is not selfish enough to make Kusuo Saiki sacrifice all his happiness.

Once the use of [Cheat Codes] was linked to the appearance of these [Tomie], Zenyuan Tomie's resistance to using supernatural powers reached the highest level since its discovery.

The entanglement in Zenyuan Fujiang's heart made his voice mixed and confused, and his confused and uneasy emotions swelled to the point where it seemed as if he was about to drown in the air.

Saiki Kusuo heard Zenin Tomie's extremely fast heartbeat.

Zenyuan Fujiang's pupils were so dim that they looked like a bottomless pool, as if any ray of light that penetrated would be swallowed up by the thick despair inside.

Saiki Kusuo hugged him again, letting his head rest on his heart.

The steady and powerful heartbeat was transmitted to Zenyuan Tomie's ear bones through a thin layer of flesh and bone.

This closeness is so close that Tian and Jubo could kill him instantly by just raising their hands, which represents the greatest trust of superpowers.

Saiki Kusuo doesn't care about Tomie's sudden change,

even if it may bring unexpected troubles to his future life.

Those annoying things that he tried to avoid in the past as part of his life creed would not be considered a disaster if they were for happiness in the eyes of Zen Yuan Tomie.

Even if he falls into hell, touches the immortal flames of the Sanzu River, and is in the sight of Tomie's arrogant expansion, Saiki Kusuo will still give Zen Yuan Tomie his unchanging warmth.

Just like every time when Tomie in Zen Yuan felt lonely and hesitant for more than ten years, Kusuo Saiki would always appear like this, shouldering all the anxiety and uneasiness with him, and accompany him to find a bright direction forward.

Zenyuan Tomie hugged Saiki Kusuo's shoulders again. At this moment, he couldn't see any of the excellent physique of Tian Heshu, and the force was as light as a pair of fragile butterfly wings gently touching Saiki Kusuo.

It was completely different from the way he just pressed Kusuo Saiki for an answer and refused to let go.

Zen Yuan Fujiang wanted to get close to him too much, but was afraid of hurting him.

Saiki Kusuo comforted in a low voice:

"Things will not get more serious. I can go back all the time. Before that, we need to figure out how the [cheating code] caused such a mutation in your hair." Zenyuan Tomie

then regained his courage and used the [cheating code] again to redeem a genuine soul-releasing sword as Saiki Kusuo asked.

Saiki Kusuo carefully took the soul-releasing sword from Zenyuan Tomie. There were actually three identical special-grade magic tools in this Zenyuan house alone.