⁸The kind of person Yu deserve

Start from the beginning

And Aeri could worship her for that. She knows she was being selfish for hanging unto Jimin but she cannot help herself.

Jimin is sooooo amazing she has ultimately become Aeri's starting place. Whenever things start to get into her head, Aeri's mind would immediately wander into Jimin and everything becomes alright. It was as if the girl had some sort of superpower because the mere thought of her gives Aeri a sense of calmness.

Jimin is her rest, even if whatever they have between the both of them is anything but.

Which is why, the news of the girl collapsing and being rushed to the hospital knocks the balance out of Aeri, sending her to a plethora of emotions she never knew she still had in her. She basically malfunctioned in the middle of explaining a demo song to a few of her producer friends in the studio when some colleague broke the news to her.

We had to cancel the meeting. Jimin collapsed and was rushed to the hospital just now.

Aeri had to compose herself after a gruesome minute because in as much as she wanted to bolt out of the room and see Jimin, she has an obligation to finish. The very same obligation that keeps her from fully committing to the girl who holds a special place in her heart.

She could only swallow a lump in before continuing with where she left off in her explanation, willing herself to stop thinking about the girl she just made a song for.

Aeri knows that Jimin hated hospitals. For once, she wanted to be there when Jimin wakes up, wanted to be the first person she sees and the one who will reassure the girl that it's alright, there is nothing to be scared about hospitals because Aeri is there and Jimin is not alone.

And indeed, Jimin was not alone.

The moment Aeri stepped into Jimin's room (after grueling hours of session she cannot focus her mind into), she heard hushed voices from a distance. Her racing heart instantly calmed down because she vaguely caught unto Jimin's voice which means Jimin is awake. Aeri unconsciously lets out the breath she didn't know she was holding because she prepared herself for the worst. She wanted to be ready for whatever sight of Jimin she will find in the room.

She just didn't expect to see Jimin with a girl under her embrace.

"Kim Aeri."

Jimin addressed her after she cleared, getting uncomfortable at the sight of the two girls being intimately close on the bed. Something about the way Jimin tightens her hold on the woman made Aeri's heart clench. But of course she doesn't show it.

Hopefully.

"Getting cozy there, babe." She croaks, puts on a smirk and hopes that Jimin won't see through her façade, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Yes."

"No."

Jimin and the woman answered at the same time. Aeri saw Jimin's face trumple into a frown, averting her gaze back to the girl in her arms.

"What do you mean no? We were clearly having a moment."

The girl in Jimin's arms pulled away from her embrace, much to the singer's annoyance, and pushed herself up to a sitting position. She looked flustered, embarrassed to say the least. And she was drop-dead gorgeous.

Aeri thinks she looks like someone who should be in a K-Pop group or something.

"No, no, comeback. I need you here."

"You have a guest, dork." the girl chastises and Aeri widened her eyes because did she really just call Jimin a?

"So?" Jimin sassed, "It's just Kim Aeri."