Finding the Jewel 💎

After eating breakfast, Michaelango paid for the whole meal and I tipped the waitress as we walked out with Jotaro and Kacey. We walked back to the limo chatting amongst each other about how delicious our breakfast was and that we should go back their sometime. Once at the limo, Michaelango opens the door for us as we get in before he gets in the driver seat. "So is this a walk around tour or staying in the limo the whole time?" I ask him very curious. "Most of it is a drive by and maybe some walking to stretch legs also get well fresh air in areas the limo can't go in." Michaelango responded without the slight hesitation. Jotaro nods replying leaning against his seat, "that does make sense." Me and Kacey lean back against our seats as Michaelango starts the limo and pulls out of the parking lot for the official tour to began. "Now don't be afraid to ask any questions during this tour. After all, you all are here to learn about where your living at." Michaelango said as he drives. We all nod looking out the limo's windows.
After a few minutes of silence while looking out at the city, I see an old mansion like building for sale. I ask, "what building is that?" Michaelango replied, "it was an old Bed and breakfast. Now it's just an empty building." I nod then say, "maybe I can look at the cost and revate it to my dream restaurant." "Babe restaurants are a lot of reasonability also we need to save up for the wedding." Jotaro says looking at me. I just quietly nod and looks down before saying quietly. "Maybe your right babe. I guess my dream can go on hold til after the wedding." "No babe that dream is staying a dream cuz It won't successfully happen." He said in a stern voice. "So your telling her to give up her dream before it can happen. That's just harsh their." Kacey says in an angry way. I hold back the tears as I reply, "Kacey don't worry about it.."