Chapter 6- Heated Conversation

Start from the beginning

"What the--It's our first meet and you're calling me that name, without saying my real name properly?"

Taehyung shrug his shoulders."Why am I here?And why are you here?"

"I called you here".

"Ohhhh you're the one that using the thorny haired guy to call me here right?Who is that?One of your 'dumb and dumber ' dude?" Taehyung mock.

"Oh get out of my business.You were the one that refused to tutor me".

"Honour to say, yes I was".

"And why is that?"

"Cause you're a dumbass".

"What the --we haven't even meet each other ".

"Yeah, we haven't meet each other,as I was glad.But just..knowing about you is enough,Jeon Jungkook. You're that cocky ass dude I wanna avoid in my whole life".

"Cocky ass dude huh?" Jungkook said, walking around Taehyung, looking at him from head to toe. He's literally checking Taehyung out.

As Taehyung just look at Jungkook, somehow feeling uncomfortable, like he's ready to get bitten by some hungry wild bears.

"And what the heck are you looking at?"

Jungkook stop in front of Taehyung, smirking, slightly remember that Taehyung's the guy who Jungkook saw tripping on his own foot while walking and pretend like nothing happened after that.It's this boy.

"Nothing.I must say, you're kind of pretty, prettier then the picture Jimin showed". Jungkook said, showing his little smirk.

Taehyung gritted his teeth,somehow annoyed."Really?Then get the hell away if you think you can't beat my prettiness".

"Be my tutor, I'll pay you how many you want".

Taehyung gasp."Woahh that's some snobbish attitude you got.Listen here.Do you think you're that kind of rich ass kid, and you can buy anything with your please? Maybe,for some idiots.But not me. Just a little information for you. I won't ever be your tutor. Your attitude kinda pissed me off and I am not gonna tolerate that".

Jungkook step closer."You're still rejecting me?"

"And I'm not gonna regret that". Taehyung reply.

"You're not being nice to me,Kim Taehyung".

"And you're being such a freaking pain in the ass right now, Jeon Jungkook". Taehyung is just done, wishing all of this would stop as soon as possible.

"Don't you really know who I am?"

"I know. You're the Goddess Jeon Jungkook as they said, a biggest thypical bad boy whole likes to break some short brained girls heart,and you're that top-class dumbass who desperately wants to find a tutor,after semesters you didn't even care a shit about your grades. And why do you care now? Feeling like you're going die young but still can't be smart?"

"Seriously? Can't you even say any compliments about me?" Jungkook looks done.

"There's nothing to compliment about you.Just enough for you to know that people around you are just stupid,for falling in love with your eye-catching handsome face.And that's all you got.So face the reality dude.With that handsome face but sided with some rude ass attitude of yours, I need to state that you're just..good for nothing ". Taehyung said, looking in Jungkook's eyes.

"You admit that I'm handsome?" Jungkook smirk. Ignoring the fact that Taehyung's words kind of burning fire in his heart.

"Not me,but some dumb people around me. But not gonna lie, when I see you for the first time here... you're just...".

Taehyung take step closer to Jungkook, both looking into each other's eyes.

"A little piece of shit". Taehyung said as he roll his eyes, walking away purposely bump his shoulder on Jungkooks.

"Kim Taehyung!"

Jungkook called.Taehyung turn around.

"One more step of yours getting out of here, and there's no other chance for you to be my tutor". Jungkook warn, point his finger on Taehyung.

Taehyung give him his blank look,as he open the door, move his one leg out of the room, like doing that step by step to show Jungkook how fearless he is, sending some glares before completely walk away, leaving Jungkook all alone in that empty room.

A first meet, and Taehyung already throw some harsh words on him.That doesn't stop Jungkook to smirk,loving their first-time-heated conversation.

"He's..fiesty".

That's just increasing his interest towards Taehyung.

To be continued...

*****************************
Heated conversation like damn...

Anyway, tell me your thoughts about this chapter.And keep enjoying it.

Thank you🙈