They all cheered, clinking their glasses together. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID."

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parent's follow you," Hawk worriedly said. 

Aisha gave him a sheepish glance before turning back to her phone. "Sorry, Mr and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party," Demetri raised up a nacho in his hand. 

Hawk then scooped the chip from his hand right when he was about to take a bite. "Yeah, except you've got nothing to do with the victory." He placed it onto Delaney's plate, the girl flashing a grateful smile before digging in. 

"Neither did she," Demetri pointed at his little sister. 

"She gets a pass," Hawk affectionately patted her head. 

"Then consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember? Demetri and Eli. Binary Brothers."

"Oh, I remember that," Delaney laughed along with Aisha and Moon. 

Hawk leaned toward his male friend and dropped his voice. "Hey. Cool it with the nerd shit, huh?"

"Hey, where's Miguel? Those wings are getting cold," Moon pointed out. 

They all turned to see Miguel sitting by himself at a table, looking depressed and down as he looked at this phone.

The three Cobra's walked up to him. "El Serpiente, there you are."

Delaney laughed at the nickname, coming up beside the karate champion. "Why are you here by yourself? You're the All-Valley champ, dude."

"She blocked me," Miguel solemnly said, and her smile dropped. 

"Wait, actually," she grabbed his phone, seeing Sam's name typed in the search bar, but a 'no accounts found' message on the bottom. "Oh...yeah. You're blocked."

"So, what happens when you get blocked? You counterpunch," Hawk held up his fist. "Except maybe don't actually hit her this time."

He laughed at his little joke before seeing the stares from the two girls. "What, too soon?"

"No, shit," Delaney squinted her eyes at him. "Are you forgetting about the girl sitting here whose ex-boyfriend slammed her into a wall not too long ago?"

His face dropped. "Shit. Sorry."

She rolled her eyes, looking off somewhere else. "Whatever."

"Look, all I'm saying is don't give up," Hawk continued on. 

Miguel shook his head. "It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her."

"Just give Sam some time. She'll come around," Aisha tried to reassure him. 

"Or she won't," Delaney shrugged. "You're in Cobra Kai. There's no shot that you guys would have even lasted anyways. Like star-crossed lovers."

Miguel looked at her. "You need to stop watching Romeo and Juliet."

She pouted. "I can't help it. I love love."

"Dude, you're the champ," Hawk pat his shoulder. "You can get any chick in the Valley you want. You're like Drake. Enjoy it." He walked back to their original table. 

"Since when does he listen to Drake?" Delaney asked herself as she watched him slide back into the booth.

"I'm not sure I wanna be Drake," Miguel frowned.