"Did she leave riders behind?" Lincoln asked as Abby nodded. "Is Thalia there?"

"Yes." Abby nodded her head, "they're waiting at the gate."

"They're waiting for Finn. You don't have much time. Thalia won't leave until she has him." Lincoln told the three girls.

"She can't expect us to just hand over one of our own people. Would she do that?" Octavia asked as she walked forward to stand next to him.

"She wouldn't let the rest of her people die to protect a murderer." Lincoln told Octavia as his eyes glanced to Clarke and Abby. "If you don't do this, she will kill everyone in this camp, including Finn."

"There has to be something else we can offer." Abby insisted as she tried to find a loophole.

"Finn took 18 lives. Thalia is offering to take just one in return. Take the deal." Lincoln tried to encourage them.

"How could you say that? Finn was the first person to come to you to offer peace, he's your friend." Clarke said with a hint of disgust at the thought of handing him over.

"He massacred my village. Some of them were my friends too." Lincoln retorted angrily.

"But that wasn't Finn. You know that's not who he is." Clarke begged for him to understand.

"It is now. We've all got a monster inside of us, Clarke, we're all responsible for what it does when we let it out." Lincoln told the girl who took a step back at his words.

"What will they do to him?" Abby asked him.

"Fire." Lincoln told them. "Because he killed the innocent it starts with fire."

"Starts?" Clarke asks confused.

"They'll take his hands, his tongue, his eyes, and anyone who agrees will have a turn with a knife. Sunrise, the commander with handle it with her sword but I've never known anyone to survive until the sword." He explained the process to all of them—who felt sick at his words. "He killed 18. He will suffer the pain of 18 deaths. Then we can have peace."

"The commander and Thalia have accepted this agreement?" Lincoln asked in surprise as Abby, Kane and Octavia stood in front of him

"No, we haven't made the proposal yet." Abby shook her head.

"But I think she'll be willing to consider it." Kane said with a nod, convinced that this would work.