019

"Remember me."
season 2, episode 9

Berlin had been caught up by her father what had happened. Finn was dead. The girl broke down in her father's arms as she cried for her friend. No matter what he did—she loved Finn.

After Berlin picked herself back up, Marcus double checking she was gonna be alright, he left with Abby to see Clarke and the commander. The three stood in the tent along with Lexa and Indra, awaiting to see what happens next with the truce.

"Blood has answered blood. Some on my side has said that's not enough. They wanted the murderer to suffer as our tradition demands but they do not know that your suffering will be worse." Lexa told Clarke, who stared at the girl with teary eyes as she tried to keep her composure. "What happened tonight will haunt you until the end of your days. Still, there will be restitution. The body will be given to the people of TonDC, murderer and murdered joined by fire. Only then can we have peace."

"No. No. We've done enough." Marcus shook his head as he spoke up from beside Clarke. "The boy should be buried by his own people."

"Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths. We were owed our righteous kill. My village deserves justice." Indra spoke up with anger in her tone. Indra and Thalia had a complicated relationship. Indra hated that Thalia wouldn't follow the commander and Thalia hated that Indras actions were all out of anger and spite.

"You don't want justice. You want vengeance." Abby retorted with anger directed right back at her.

"You have not seen my vengeance." Indra warned the woman and stepped forward but was stopped by Clarke.

"We'll do it...but when it's over, we talk about how to get our people out of Mount Weather, all of our people." Clarke said to Lexa, that was her deal to the girl.

"We want the same things, Clarke." Lexa nodded her head in agreement.

"Good. When do we leave?" Clarke asked her as she tilted her chin up, pushing her feelings down.

Lexa stood up from the throne she had been sitting on. "Now. Choose your attendants." Lexa gave one last glance at the girl and walked past her, Indra following behind, the two leaving the tent.

"Clarke, you don't have to do this." Abby told her daughter in hushed voice.

"Yes, I do." Clarke nodded her head at her mom. "If this truce doesn't hold then Finn died for nothing." Clarke walked past her mom and went to get her group of people to go to TonDC.

"Clarke is right. We need to do this. Peace with the Grounders is the only way we'll survive." Marcus told Abby, his daughter springing to his mind.

"Oh, I don't think they know what peace is." Abby shook her head at the man as she watched the entrance where Clarke had just left.

"The commander does." Marcus told Abby as he truly believed that Lexa wanted peace as much as he did.

"She's a child. They're being led by a child." Abby tried to tell him but Kane sighed.

"So are we."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Left Behind | Bellamy Blake [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें