Chapter 24 Gambling Abstinence Alliance

Start from the beginning

Feeling the softness that belongs only to dogs, Zenyuan Tomie showed a satisfied smile. Such a pure, kind and smiling dog must not be a filthy thing like a curse spirit.

Moreover, even though Chanyuan Fujiang kneaded them so vigorously, the two jade dogs did not open their mouths to bite Chanyuan Fujiang. They did not want to hurt anyone at all.

Zen Yuan Tomie judged the danger of these two jade dogs, and decisively comforted Fushiguro Megumi: "Don't worry,

Megumi-chan, you should have awakened a special magic technique, and it will not pose a threat to your life." "

On the contrary, they are still your guardian spirits and will always protect you!"

Fushiguro Tsumiki was also captured by the good looks of the jade dog. She was attracted by the cuteness of the dog and timidly stroked the jade dog's head.

Of course, caring about her younger brother is the most important thing now. Fushiguro Tsumiki stepped forward and hugged Fushiguro Megumi. She kept stroking his back like an eldest sister to calm him down: "

Hui-chan, don't cry, don't cry. Sister has already checked. Hui-chan's soul is still very intact. There is no trace of it at all." If it is broken, it will never be broken again."

Fushiguro Megumi was comforted by the two people and finally stopped crying, but his big eyes were still filled with tears, and he looked extremely pitiful: "

Will it really not be broken? Will it not leave my sister?"

Zenin Tomie squatted down and looked at Fushiguro Megumi to show respect. He explained in an extremely gentle tone: "Of course, you are the

only Megumi in the world. Jiang, is made up of love in the world. As long as one person's love for Megumi-chan does not disappear, then Megumi-chan will not disappear either. Tsumiki-chan is also your forever sister, and our family will always live happily together. ."

Zenyuan Fujiang sincerely wants to join this family.

He lived alone for more than ten years.

Although his good friend Kusuo Saiki has always been with him, there is only one person living in that house, and it still seems a bit deserted.

Those horrific memories from the past were transformed into nightmares. Subconsciously, he was extremely disgusted with the family that escaped, but suddenly a cousin who truly cared about him appeared.

Zenyuan Tomie and Fushihei Shijie also felt lost and found again.

Fuheishier really cared about him.

After all, at the moment of their reunion, due to the influence of Dazai Osamu's special ability [Disqualification in the World], the memories in Fushiguro's brain began to be in danger of being replaced. He had clearly raised his knife to kill the person who affected him. .

But after seeing the face of Zen Yuan Fujiang, he would rather throw away his weapon and faint from the pain.

This is the indelible bond between relatives, and they are not willing to hurt each other at all.

Zen Yuan Tomie wants to make Fuhei Shier live a better life and be more like a human being, and not embarrass himself too much because of the pain of the past.

This world is full of unknown hopes. As long as we live seriously, we will one day reunite with those we have parted from.

In order to prove the authenticity of what he said to Fushiguro Megumi, Zenin Tomie directly took his little hand, took him to the hospital bed of his father Fushiguro Shiji, and seriously assured him: "Megumi-chan, I am

you My cousin Zenyuan Fujiang is also one of your family members. For your future happy life, I have already beaten your father. He promised me that he will never go out to gamble or go out to fool around again." Fuhei

Shi'er Of course, he did not promise so many things to Zenyuan Tomie. He even refused Zenyuan Tomie's proposal to join the family before he fainted.

Not to mention that he promised Zen Yuan Fujiang that he would never go out to gamble again...

However, whoever has the biggest fist has the right, and there are family rules.

From then on, Zen Yuan Tomie was the head of the family, and disobedient adults had to be taught a lesson.

He said that Fuheishier would quit gambling from now on, which means he had to quit gambling.

Even if Fushiguro Megumi hasn't gone to school yet, she still knows that what her father does on a daily basis is very dangerous.

At this moment, his eyes suddenly became very shining, as if they were filled with a whole galaxy. He raised his head and looked at Zenyuan Fujiang with admiration, as if he had seen the biggest hero in his life.

What kind of great man must he be who can beat his father to the point where he lives in a hospital bed, and then directly move the hospital bed to his home?

In the past, Fushiguro Megumi only saw his father, Fushiguro Shiji, beating people, unilaterally beating those who came to ask for debt until their noses were bruised, their faces swollen, and their bones broken.

Fuheishier, who casually shook off the blood in his hands,

was like a lone wolf who could always fight with anyone, cruel and ferocious, and never failed.

Fushiguro Kei had never seen Fushiguro lying in bed in such a miserable state, as if he had completely lost his sharp claws and became less aggressive, self-destructive and self-harming.

At this moment, Fuheishen'er's eyes were closed, and he didn't have the usual unruly and careless look, and his brows didn't frown as long as he did when he was awake.

He seemed to be sinking into a beautiful dream, seeing someone he hadn't seen again for a long time, and even showed a faint smile.

Although the scar at the corner of his mouth gave his face a sharp and fierce look, Fushiguro Megumi, as a child of Fushiguro Shiji, seemed to have returned to an afternoon when the family reunited.

He had never seen such a well-behaved biological father, Megumi Fushiguro, or it had been so long that he had gradually forgotten about him.

Fushiguro Megumi suddenly asked Zenin Tomie seriously. He even bowed politely, his eyes full of yearning: "Uncle Tomie! Please beat dad like this every day from now on!" Fushiguro Megumi only knew what she was

thinking

. He wanted to stay with his father all the time, so he opened his mouth and said such filial words, and the interesting thing is-this was what he said from the bottom of his heart.

Fushiguro Megumi's little head was filled with great expectations.

If Fuheishier had been awake at this time, he might have fainted from anger on the spot.

Fushiguro Megumi stretched out his chubby little hands to hug Zenin Tomie's calf. He put his little head against Zenin Tomie and rolled it slightly.

The cute look made Zen Yuan Fujiang's heart melt.

With such a cute child asking her sincerely, who would refuse?

Zenyuan Tomie immediately nodded and said that this matter is his responsibility:

"Hui-chan, don't worry, if cousin Shi'er does anything wrong when he becomes a father in the future, I will definitely beat him up for you. You will grow up healthy in the future. When he's older, you can take over my task and beat him." When

Fushiguro Kei heard Zenin Tomie's plan, she suddenly felt warm in her heart, as if there was a manly responsibility on her shoulders: "Okay Okay

, now you, uncle, will beat him! When I grow up, I will beat him!"

Zenin Tomie immediately high-fived Fushiguro Megumi, and they formed a firm beating alliance.

Fuhei is in serious trouble!

Fushiguro Tsumiki was also very moved. She felt that she finally had a reliable adult in her family who cared about her children and could control her windy father.

Will this family finally become complete?