Chapter 20 Do you dare to bet money? !

ابدأ من البداية

him

. Chanyuan Fujiang was locked in his arms. Only they knew that Tianhe Tyrant, who had always dominated the road, actually shed tears and wet Chanyuan Fujiang's shoulders.

Such strong emotions and resonance in the blood made Zen Yuan Tomie's nose sore, and Fushihei Shi'er made him feel extremely sad. He hugged his cousin whom he had not seen for many years.

Fushiguro Shiji's back was so wide that Zenin Tomie's two hands could hardly wrap around it.

And Fuheishier seemed to have rich experience in hugging. Although he was very emotional, he did not use the power to match the heaven and the curse.

Just like hugging a cloud that will soon disperse, Fuheisher is extremely careful and cherishes it.

Fuhei was so choked up that his voice seemed hoarse and blocked:

"Tomie, since I separated from you ten years ago, I have found many dealers who sell information, but none of us has ever had you. News of existence."

"They all said that I was hallucinating, and I went to find someone who had never appeared before."

Although Fushiguro Shiji did not understand why he seemed to

have lost , these are not as good as Zenyuan Tomie itself. important .

Fuhei Shi'er looked at Zenyuan Fujiang and saw that he was healthy, with no arms or legs missing, and his expression was much more lively than before.

It is enough to know that he has lived a good life these years.

Kusuo Saiki was quietly enjoying the warmth of reunion after a long absence, but suddenly he felt as if he had done something evil, and his eyes began to wander.

At that time, after Saiki Kusuo exerted a spiritual influence on the emotionally broken Zenin Tomie, he simply forgot about his future and past events, but he was subconsciously very resistant to mentioning his original family.

So, without much thought, Saiki Kusuo destroyed all the information that Zenin Tomie had in various intelligence forces... His own negligence actually caused the two relatives to be separated for such a long time. Saiki Kusuo's eyes darkened.

,

a powerful force that can cause deviations with extremely serious consequences if used slightly improperly.

Zenin Tomie doesn’t want to expose the fact that Saiki Kusuo has super powers for the time being.

Saiki Kusuo's life goal is to be an ordinary person and tell about the ordinary happiness of ordinary people.

Zenin Tomie was unwilling to involve Saiki Kusuo too much, and could only vaguely reveal to Fushiguro Shiji: "I have a physical problem, which can easily lead to great dangers. This has caused me to be in great danger during my ten years. I lost all my memory before

. In order to avoid more confusion, I asked others to delete all my information." "I'm sorry, cousin Shi'er, for making you look for me for so long." What's wrong with Shi'er Fuhei? Can you bear

to blame

him?

As long as Zen Yuan Tomie is still living well in this world, he can still rest in peace even if he dies early.

Although Zenin Tomie also cried hard, he was still thinking about his cousin's gambling addiction. This matter was as urgent as Godzilla's imminent landing.

So Zenyuan Tomie used some strength and suddenly pinched Fuhei Shier's ears and forced him to loosen his arms.

Zenyuan Fujiang asked fiercely: