Chapter 16 The first step of the whole life

Começar do início

Because of his self-destructive tendency, Osamu Dazai never considered what would happen to him after preventing the expansion of the Dragon Head War that should have existed.

Ever since they witnessed their teacher Mori Ogai assassinate the former leader of Port Mafia and take over, the two of them have maintained a gradually estranged master-student relationship, and maybe one day they will become strangers to life and death.

And there are no friends in the port Mafia who can confide in him.

Everything about Dazai Osamu is just shrouded in a thick cloud.

Even if Mori Ogai listened to his report and

worked with him to the final step, they did not come up with a plan on how to get rid of the spiritual influence of Zenin Tomie.

Dazai Osamu smiled, but there was an inexplicable detachment, like the last reflection of a seriously injured person: "If

I greet death with more love for Tomie than an ordinary person, then do we count as having died in love with each other?" "

Zenyuan Fujiang has been freed from sadness and has stopped crying, but the watery red in the corners of his eyes is still bright.

Hearing Dazai Osamu's crazy words, Zenin Tomie was even more furious. This guy had completely taken advantage of him, and even caused his cousin, whom he finally recognized as a relative, to suffer mental torture.

Now you actually want to die secretly?

How can it be such a simple thing!

He really wanted to step forward and give Dazai Osamu a solid shoulder throw, shaking his brain clean from the water that had been submerged in the river.

Then, they sent him to the local police station in Yokohama and asked them to interrogate how many dark things Dazai Osamu had done over the years.

However, Zenin Tomie was more worried that touching Dazai Osamu would continue to expand the destructive effects of his special physique. He could only hold on to Saiki Kusuo's arm even more tightly, like a person who fell into an abyss storm, he could only hold on tightly in front of him.

Only driftwood.

The light in his eyes has decreased a lot, because he has brought too much pain to too many people in the past, which I should bear: "

Kusuo has a dream, so it is not a nightmare."

Saiki Kusuo sighed :

"Just think of it as an accidental nightmare."

"The people who came to catch you were not only the Zenyuan family who wanted to use your beauty to bribe the top officials, they could only use some magicians with a little bit of force value. "

The ones who really have evil intentions are actually the group of lunatics in Tokyo who want to make a final counterattack in the Battle of Tokogan Island. He wants to use you to perish with the forces of other countries." What Saiki Kusuo said is completely true.

If If this plan were actually implemented, the world would have been destroyed ten years ago.

And Osamu Dazai got the last piece of the information puzzle.

He dug out a lot of information from leader Mori Ogai's secret filing cabinet, including a file bag whose number had been worn out and even the main plan information had been blacked out.

It records a counterattack plan called [Disaster Bodhisattva].

Use [Calamity Bodhisattva] to "purify" all those with supernatural powers, wait for them to kill each other, and then use missiles to completely wipe Chang'an Island off the world map.

"Doraemon dear, you almost became a nuclear bomb against people with special abilities..."

Zenin Tomie was horrified.

Saiki Kusuo asserted:

"This kind of thing will never happen."

As long as he is around for one day, he can suppress the terrifying power of Zenyuan Tomie's demonic charm. Such a powerful ability should not be kept in the hands of any force, otherwise It will instantly have the possibility of ruling the world and become an upstart without any knowledge of moderation.

Saiki Kusuo turned around to look at Dazai Osamu, but he asked Zenin Tomie: "

Tomie, you want to send him to Orange? That would be too cheap for him, and he will be released intact soon. "

Saiki Kusuo's telepathy can't be turned off at all, even if he doesn't deliberately care about Xiao Jiujiu, who knows everything about all the forces on the entire Japanese island.

What kind of punishment will Dazai Osamu receive?

Kusuo Saiki would find it ridiculous even if he calculated silently:

"The current daytime forces in Yokohama cannot support the reconstruction of the broken system here. Tokyo will not allocate taxes here and can only rely on local forces to save money. So they We need to link up with the Mafia, one to protect

the peace during the day, and the other to control the order at night."

Dazai Osamu shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands to express his helplessness. There is no single dominant force in Yokohama that can make a fair judgment on all evil:

"There is nothing we can do about it. If there is no suitable soil, how could so many Mafia grow?" Zenyuan

Tomie suddenly felt blessed. His eyes were full of anger towards Dazai Osamu. He had a good way to take care of it. He said:

"Osama Dazai, I think it is necessary for you to become the next rising star of Mafia."

Osamu Dazai's mouth stiffened:

"Doraemon dear, you look like you are thinking of a very bad idea. "

Zhanyuan Fujiang directly opened the input box in front of him, and the superpower [cheating code] was activated immediately.

【Image Synthesizer】!

A special box suddenly appeared in Zenyuan Tomie's hand, with a small keyboard embedded in it. As long as different keywords were entered from the box, the advanced AI contained in it could automatically generate images that were completely indistinguishable by existing technology.

Zenyuan Tomie used to play this thing to help the students in PK Academy who participated in the campus festival leave precious memories.

Of course, Zenyuan Tomie also secretly saved a lot of time with Saiki Kusuo. After all, he didn't want to have a camera set up all the time to record everything that happened. That would destroy the atmosphere too much and was not conducive to revealing true feelings.

"Let me tell you, ordinary people can't see the curse spirit, nor can they see the bone spurs produced by the curse spirit. Faced with the mess you caused, it's hard to investigate the cause, process, and results of the incident..." "And I can just synthesize it

. Image!"

Zenyuan Tomie shook the box in his hand. After all, reversing time sounds like a very, very power-consuming skill, and Zenyuan Tomie didn't want to forget the reality of the nightmare he had seen with his own eyes. He had to face it and overcome it.

Dazai Osamu wants to easily turn over this matter, but that won't work. Since the white forces in Yokohama can't punish him, then let's just let the dog eat the dog.

Zenin Tomie is preparing to make Osamu Dazai the most powerful being in Port Mafia.

"After today, all the public mailboxes of Mafia will receive a blockbuster of you jumping up and down with bone spurs and killing all Mafia. Dazai-kun, you will become famous in the future!"

"I don't know if your leader is watching. When you are so brave and can turn the entire Mafia power in Yokohama upside down by yourself, will you continue to be sent to perform more and better tasks for the sake of the stability of your position?"