s/o head canon part 1#

[a/n: hope you guys like it]

Autobots and their s/o with the personality of Wednesday Addam's dark humor

TFP: Optimus prime, and Ratchet

Optimus prime

- *looks at death vehicons with a frown on your face* "lucky bot"

-"im sorry, what?"

- Optimus will pretty much be concern about you and your dark humor, but he will not question your allegiance.

-He knows that your a very loyal human to the autobots through and through. But if you go join the decepticon, you should done that already, though you didn't.

- Optimus is practically concern about your taste of dark humor but he doesnt question it. Although, this didn't stop him from worrying about your safety.

-" ARE YOU ALRIGHT!"

-"oh this? this is nothing, I've only entered the first stage of paralyzed, its quite pleasant."

-'*confused and concern noise coming from him.*

-You, being his significant other made everyone look between difference between the two of you. Him, being concern and worried mech, while you who is willing to welcome the death with open arms.

- *points a rocket launcher to a vehicon.* "no one gets to torment my significant other except me."

-" . . . . .I'm sorry, what???" *concern and more confusion from him.*

Ratchet

- "If you hear me screaming bloody murder, there's a good chance I'm just enjoying myself."

- "I'm sorry, WHAT!?"

- You, his s/o, was a bit warry and concern for you. Especially at the view towards murder.

-He doesnt mind the dark humor or the occasional weird vibe that his s/o give off. You help Ratchet around in the lab in any experiments. Though, he make sure that you're not too close into dangerous experiments.

- "My  grief counselor died. He was so good, I don't even care."

- "wha-"

-his s/o becomes regular human patient of his in his medbay, due the fact that his s/o always get themselves injuries so much that sometimes, he questioning if they did that on purpose or not.

- "ratchet, i am 'bout to join the dark side as i have come to welcome the death."

_" for primus sake! hold still when i was trying to heal you! stop saying that cause you are not dying on me today!"

-Even you have this dark humor, he still loves you.

- "nice knife you got there. That would be absolutely great in playing autopsy."

-" PLAYING A WHAT NOW!?"