Giovanni let the bar tender know before paying for their drinks.

"You gorgeous.." Giovanni told her as he stared down at her breast.

Internally, Slim squirmed nonetheless she replied with a quick thanks.

To her, no other man interested her like Cash. So their compliments and comments did nothing for her.

"Where you from?" Giovanni asked as the drinks were brought out.

Before he could try to hand it to her, Slim secured her and Jada's open drink.

"Here." She told him.

"Awl, I moved here from Maryland a few years ago." He told her.

Now that he said it, Slim did hear a small accent.

"Mmm, what part?"

"PG county,"

Slim nodded before focusing her attention Nyla who was now on the phone.

"I love you baeee," she yelled into the phone as Red's face popped up.

Slim just laughed at her Red's face before he spoke, "You drunk? Where you at love?"

"I don't know.. what's this place called?"

Jada took the phone and told Red where they were, causing Yamir's face to pop into the camera. "Wassup bae!"

"Nigga, where my son?" She asked eyeing the screen. "And who house y'all at?"

He chuckled, before Cash came onto the screen with baby Messiah in his arms.

"We at my mama house...Neph chilling for real," Cash told her as he tickled Messiah.

The child bursted into a fit of giggles, causing Slim to start crying. The alcohol mixed with the current situation was making her emotional.

"Yo what's wrong wit Slim?" Giovanni asked, causing everyone to re-notice him.

The mention of Slim, especially from an unfamiliar male voice, caught Cash's attention.

"Who that? What's wrong with Slim? He asked looking at the phone hard to see.

The mention of her name also caught Slim's attention. She wiped her face and looked at him in confusion.

"I never told you my name.."

An unreadable expression fell on Giovanni's face.

Cash began to speak again, "What's going on-"

PopPopPop

Shots rang out causing everyone to begin rubbing out and screaming.

"Get down," Jada said before pulling both Nyla and Slim down.

There was nowhere for them to safely run.

Slim stayed down, but peaked out to see Giovanni on the other side of the room with the shooters.

She couldn't tell who they were aiming for as the bullets had started going everywhere. But for some reason, they were beginning to near the bar.

"Slim.. I think they tryna get us," Jada said as she also caught on. Slim watched as she dug in her purse and pulled out two guns.

"Do you know how to shoot?" Jada asked her.

Slim nodded, "A little.."

Her dad had taught her how to work a gun, but Cash had just begun really teaching her how to use it.