Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)

Start from the beginning

Paige: Fuck ~ I love these shoots ~

Y/n broke the kiss and moved his mouth to Mandy's neck, sucking and biting at her sweet spot, Paige continued to help his cock grow while Mandy filled the room with her moans, being made by Paige's hand still gently rubbing her pussy and Y/n's lips kissing and pecking at her skin, while he was doing that, his hands pushed against her skin and snaked up her body, Mandy could feel his touch on her and it increased her arousal ten fold, Paige could tell.

Paige: Ooo ~ Mandy's getting wet Papi ~

Y/n winked to her past Mandy's shoulder as Paige smiled up to him, she got an idea, Y/n's hard now, he could fuck them both brainless right now but Paige wants to have her fun with Mandy first, Y/n kept Mandy's body against his as he watched Paige move behind her friend, she winked up to him then quickly moved her panties out the way and replaced them with her tongue, causing Mandy to push even more into Y/n's standing body.

Mandy: Oh Fuck ~ That's it ~ Right there~ Fuck!

Mandy's hands snaked around Y/n's neck as she pushed her rear out more into Paige's face, Y/n moved his cock so it would be between her thighs, Mandy let him gently thrust over her pussy as Paige has her tongue flicking between the two, even teasing the tip of Y/n's cock whenever she could, Mandy was under their complete control but their play time is far from over, because Paige stopped eating Mandy's ass and pulled her down back on the set by her shoulders.

Paige: I could eat that ass all night baby ~

Paige pushed herself against Y/n's body as his hands gently held her face and licked her lips getting the taste from her, Mandy watched clutching her own tits while rubbing at her clit a little, she so happy she agreed to do their first shoot together because now every time they see the other, thy mostly just fuck and it's so good.

Paige: But I think she wants your cock more.

Y/n groped at Paige's tits as she jerked his cock from her kneeling position, Mandy watched as Paige encouraged Y/n to fuck her, as soon as Paige moved out the way, Y/n grabbed at Mandy's ankles and pulled her towards the edge making her giggles a little, Y/n didn't waist much time though and tugged her panties out the way again, Mandy hummed in pleasure when he dove his tongue to her clit, flicking her and nibbling, Paige watched from nearby, sat on her knees with her left hand groping her tits and her right hand between her own legs, rubbing herself as her boyfriend fucks with her friend.

Mandy: Oh fuck ~ Come on baby ~ Fuck me ~ Please fuck this pussy ~

Y/n stood back up and watched her spread her pussy and rub her clit to entice him, he didn't want to tease her, well, maybe a little so he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her pussy, covering him in her pre-cum, though he went down to her asshole and pushed the tip in there a little making her moan aloud with a small giggle.

Mandy: You want to fuck my ass ~ You can, it's your ass to fuck baby ~

Apparently she doesn't let her fiancé fuck her ass anymore because Y/n's better at it, so she saves her asshole for him now, it's a messed up and twisted thing they have going on here but Y/n loves it, he loves every second of his life now but he wanted to wait to fuck her asshole, he will, just not yet, so he pushed his cock inside her pussy, a hole he's fucked countless times now, yet it still feels like the first time.

Y/n: Fuck ~ Ah ~

Mandy loved clutching her pussy around his cock, since he's bigger then her fiancé anyway, she doesn't actually need to but she loves it tight and so does he, that little bit of pain it gives them is such a turn on for them both, Paige watched as Y/n grabbed at Mandy's hips and pulled her into his thrusts, watching his cock go in and out of her like it was is making her so hot, he's fucking her so fast you can barely see it, his cock's just a blur while hitting all her deep spots.