Cute when you beg

Holy shit is what i was thinking waking up in a haze to someone banging and yelling at my damn door door telling me get up" ALRIGHT ALIRGHT FUCK" I yelled back untucking my ears once the banging stop. When I opened my new fresh closet of clothes there's some outfits for me...great

I take a shower splash my face off with water getting fully rid of whatever makeup that didn't come off in my stomach turning sleep, my dream, about her, I don't know why I had it, it was crazy I just met her and she captured me I shouldn't be having fucking fansty about her I think to myself.

I change into my new work clothes looking at myself in the mirror it was a tight black compression shirt, some green navy pants and boots It was all fine but the pants they were to little everytime I took a step was another wedge and it showed my ass of a little to much.

But I don't have time for complaining I'm about to walk out when I think about escaping through the window, I hop on a desk and look out it seeing people, lots of people, and moving vehicles and other things. it's to risky to run right now I'll have to wait until I know the place better.

I head out my door surprised that it was unlocked but not surprised of the 5 men standing out in front of it.

It was a hassle I didn't even get to eat anything when I was absolutely bombarded with questions, rules, and gear. "what can you do with your tail" "how much can you lift, how fast are you" "never disrespect el sin nombre"
"do what's she ask immediately"

I understand most of it I already knew not to do some of it, what I didn't like was the eyes of the men looking at me like I was a treat, their treat, and they call me a disgusting creature.

I was given gear a vest and some holsters they practically screamed me the directions on how to put one on but that didn't even matter cause they kept repeating the same thing over and over, "she doesn't trust you, you'll need to earn it, so no weapons or even protection until you do" how fucking stupid are they, are they tryna kill me of
"What am I supposed to use if I get caught how do I protect myself!" He pissed me off just shrugging his shoulder "I don't know just don't get caught"

Than I saw her again walking down the stairs yelling direction to people. I don't think twice and stormed towards her "Are you fucking stupid how am I supposed protected with self with no Got Damn protection not even a single weapon" I say after I'm finished it's silent

The whole room went silent when I yelled at her, I look around all theirs faces look like I just shot a kid or something. I turn back around and face her... she smiling and laughing
"You really really don't know who I am what I'll do to you racoon, you either must confident in your ability to not get hurt, or you are just really fucking stupid" she says looking at me her smile fades and around this point I think I might of fucked up.

She grabs me by my hair up the stairs yelling at the others to get back to work she pulls me into a room throwing me on the floor "You think your the one in charge here cabrón" she come up to me kneel on the floor my she harshly grabs my face.

"You think you can walk around here acting like you own the place" she says with a laugh behind it "you got another thing come mocosa (brat)"
Before I can utter a single word a slap to face was thrown
"Ahh fuck " she throws my head and body forcefully on the ground and steps on my head with her boot "ahh please im sor-" she ignores my cries
"I give you clothes, comfy place to rest your head, and a fucking shower and you not only disrespect me but yell at me infront of my men" and harsh kick in my stomach and another right after fliping me on my back
"El sin nombre please I won't, do it again"
"Damn right you won't I'll make sure of that" she kneels down her leg and thigh on my neck choking me.

I try to push her off but she grabs my hands pinning them above my head pushing her leg and thigh down harder "el sin nombre...please aghh please i'll.. I'll be good" my voice whimpery i look fucking weak, I look up at her eyes watering, tear down my face, pleading eyes. My tail goes up trying to stop her but she grabs head pulling on it even harder making me scream all animals tail are sensitive.

She looks at me but not with anger, no, that faded away. she has a smile on her face slightly biting down on her bottom lip eyes filled with something you can't quite place because your being choked to death.

"Mhmm chica you got lucky" she realse me and takes off her leg standing back up, I gsap for air, coughing a bit laying down on my back "lucky lucky you,.. so cute when you beg" she says in a soft raspy voice moving some hair out my face, I'm cute when I beg? I look at her, she can see the confusion in my eyes as she chuckles than in a matter of seconds her strict demeanor back again.

"You will given some armor and one singler kinfe don't lose it, you don't get a replacement,...and hermosa (beautiful) yell at me again infront of these men and I will punish you a lot harder." With that she turns and leaves the room.

A silence falls over it... WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEN.

////
Hello author here and I'm sorry for the story change just wanted to add some things I didn't mean for it to be published yall 😭 also I'm a Texan so if yall or tryna is used a lot I'm sorry 😢

Much appreciated if you voted or commented