On the airplane/The hotel

Once on the airplane they got seated conveniently near their best friends for example Kenma was with Hinata and Kuroo as well as Suga with Daichi and Asahi but one unfortunate combination was Oikawa Iwazumi and Ushijima once on board Kenma Hinata and Kuroo booted up their Nintendo switches and played animal crossing together with Kuroo running over Kenma's flowers and him then chasing Kuroo with an axe during that time Hinata was talking to Kenma's villagers befriending each and every one like in real life the fight between Kuroo and Kenma ended up in playing matches of super smash bros until the plane landed and Hinata keeping track of the score once the plane had landed and the argument accidentally ending in a tie they all got on board Busses to take them to their destination.

Once they arrived and finally got checked in they got assigned in rooms of 8 or less due to the amount of space some of these combinations included Hinata Kenma Kuroo Bokoto Akashi. Ushijima Tendou Tsukishima  Yamaguchi Oikawa and Iwazumi the second group being way too awkward due to past interactions with one and other with Oikawa still hiding behind Iwazumi for protection when Tsukishima sarcastically tells Ushigima
"thanks for breaking my fingers that one time"
then right on que Oikawa screams
"SEE IWA-CHAN HES A THREAT I TELL YOU BUT NOOOOOO HES HARMLESS, LIES"
At this point he is shaking Iwazumi backwards and forwards to knock some sense into him while Iwa is staring down Ushijima wondering what on earth happened for him to break Tsukishimas fingers and inflict fear upon Oikawa with his blank face.

When the awkwardness finally came to an end it began chaos with Oikawa chasing Iwa with body pillows of the both of them that he brought on the trip for no reason and the others playing uno to cure their boredom.

Meanwhile with Hinata and the rest they were getting unpacked and organised with Kuroo and Akashi being the responsible ones they promoted themselves to being in charge of the others. While Kuroo and Akashi where distracted Kenma Hinata and Bokoto where jumping on the bed quoting anime's and doing the exact poses to match, when they got calmed down they agreed to watch an anime but argued on which one Kuroo was going with cells at work and apothecary diary's Hinata was with either sk8 or blue lock Kenma wanted Bocchi the rock Bokoto desperately wanted to watch bungo stray dogs or sweet reincarnation and Akashi was ok with I'm in love with the villainess they argued and for some reason decided on 1 hour of one piece and the same with kaguya-sama love is war. 

After all of the drama it was finally dinner and to Kenma's surprise there were cats there and officially didn't want to leave, during dinner Hinata and Kenma sat together to watch bocchi the rock and pet the cats while Akashi and Bokoto watched sweet reincarnation and Kuroo was by himself watching cells at work, but they weren't the only ones watching anime, the Miya twins watching host club just because, and Oikawa forcing Iwa to watch blend s also for no reason.