Ominis and Sebastian were confused by what Louise said. They had never heard this rumor before.

"I-I am sorry,what is the rumor again? ..that Louise is dating me?" Sebastian said, in a confused tone. "And that she cheated on me with you??" he pointed to Ominis.

"I guess people now think you two broke up because of me." Ominis completed.

"Aparently people has big imagination here when it comes to people who just stopped talking to each other..." Louise said ,rolling her eyes "As people saw you two stopped talking last year and then both stopped to talk with me, they just thought that!"

Sebastian and Ominis sighed. "You know what they say, Louise," Sebastian said, "don't mind it. People who spread rumors are not important, they don't deserve attention." He said, in a tone that made it seem he didn't care about those rumors.
"The only thing we have to care about is ourselves. And not listen to gossip." He said sincerely.

"Let's just forget about it and go to eat," Ominis agreed, standing back up. "I barely ate before because Sebastian was always talking about you!"

"Hey!" Sebastian blushed but tried to ignore it.

"At least that rumour is better than the real truth!" Louise said, sighing. The boys agreed. It was better.

"The real truth." Sebastian thought, remembering again what happened over the last year with them and how it impacted them.
Solomon's death, Sebastian killed him.. Anne's cure, etc...A lot of danger.
People thinking something else was better than revealing that truth.

"Let's have a snack then!" Sebastian said, holding both of them,while leaving the Undercroft carefully for nobody see them and return to the Great Hall.

Sebastian and Ominis were together with Louise, both holding her in their arms as they left the Undercroft back to the Great Hall.
He smiled as they reached the main hall and he saw that it was lunch time.

"The food smell is making me hungry!" Sebastian laughed and went to the food table, which was right infront of the doors to the Great Hall. He could not wait to eat.

"I am also hungry.." Ominis said to Louise, as he held her in his arms, just like Sebastian did.

Ominis and Sebastian stayed near Louise to make sure she had company while she ate her breakfast. They also felt so bad for what happened to her that they wanted her to feel comfortable, loved and cared for, especially while eating. Sebastian handed her a piece of bread and butter, Ominis was just holding her tight in his arms.
They both tried to ignore people's eyes, they knew people were suspicious of why the trio were together. Especially as Sebastian and Louise didn't talk at all, and since the "rumors" started that they broke up and all. They just tried to ignore it all.

"How long until people start to ask...? Ominis asked them, eating a piece of bread.

"3...2....1...." Sebastian counted on his fingers slowly, until he saw Imelda, a Slytherin girl, walking into them.

"A Gryffindor with two Slytherins, how..unusual..." She said,ironically. "I never thought I would see you three together after all that everyone is saying.."
Sebastian, Ominis and Louise rolled their eyes, tired.

"What's this, why are they sitting together? I thought they couldn't stand each other?" Imelda thought to herself. She looked at Sebastian, Ominis and Louise, with a curious look on her face.