After that lovely incident with the letters, Louise tried to send letters to Sebastian a few times, but no answer, until she just gave up.

It seemed like Sebastian was ignoring her, even after the letter he sent her before... Her heart was afraid that it was only a "heat of the moment" that happened with the boys, a quick moment they had and not regretted it .

Louise sighed and prepared to pack her things to go to Hogwarts.  She went down the stairs and walked into Sirona.

"Hello,Sirona. It is my last day here" she said "I will pay my accommodation and leave" Louise started to get her wallet when Sirona stopped her.

"No need,darling" Sirona smilled "Today is a happy day for you,so do not bother now. You also been working here a lot on your holidays, so just have a nice travel and visit me sometimes!"

The gryffindor girl smiled to the gently woman and hugged her.

"Thank you,Sirona! I will stay here on my other holidays so save me a room!" she said while grabbing her bags and running into the station.

"I am counting with that" Sirona smiled while seeing her little girl running "TAKE CARE!".

Meanwhile, Louise kept running into the train station but her mind was somewhere else..

Her brain brought memories about what happened last year..

During the fifth year Louise lost Professor Fig and defeated Ranrok. Also, she hasn't seen Sebastian ever since the incident of him using the killing curse on his Uncle Solomon, and his sister, Anne, leaving him. She remembered how Sebastian was so afraid of losing Anne and how she may not forgive him. Louise helped him to talk to Ominis, Sebastian's best friend, to not turn him in. After that, she never spoke with Sebastian again...

Louise entered the train and waited it to move. She stayed there alone the whole travel. Poppy and Natty called her to join them, but the girl just wanted a moment for herself.

Then, everyone arrived at Hogwarts.

When she arrived on my Gryffindor Common room, she went to her dorm in order to leave her bags there.The girl saw a lot of Gryffindors looking at me and it confused me. She remembered how the whole school talked about her, last year .. About her entering Hogwarts as a 5th year already and how she defeated Ranrok and Viktor Rookwood. A lot of stuff. However, this time, their looks of curiosity were different. 

Louise did not know why..

As she entered the common room, Louise looked for Natty and Garreth, her Gryffindor friends. But all she saw were a lot of heads looking at her in silence. In fact, the common room was very quiet. Almost no one talked. Garreth and Natty were nowhere to be seen.

The Gryffindor girl sat on a sofa, trying to read her book while her y ears stayed paying attention to the conversations she was hearing. It shocked her what she heard..

"I heard she dated Sebastian Sallow..." someone whispered.

"I saw her with Ominis and Sebastian once..." other student whispered back.

"People are saying she dated Sebastian and Ominis at the same time.."

WHAT?!

Louise closed her book, almost letting it fall on the carpet, shocked. 

"I did what-?" She thought.

Louise heard people talking all around her. Some were whispering. Some were having a whole conversation about her relationship with Sebastian Sallow and Ominis.