Chapter 1

My pov;
It has been a long time now! It has been a week since i found out i was pregnant I've only been rapped twice since. They are giving me more food now and I'm not chained all the time. I spend most my days bored and wondering if the boys are all having fun without me?? I miss all of them from the Jacks, to Sam and Kian and of course my brothers.
But the hardest part is knowing I'm pregnant with a baby and that i am a mother. I'm only 14! How can I be a mother already?! I hear the front door unlock I see in walks Joe "I'm not gonna let them hurt you anymore" he says I look up at him feeling hopeless "Please just let me go home" I beg him he looks at me "I will try get you out okay" he says I nod just then in walks Bree, Tom and Luke "Listen up we stole you so your brothers stopped ruining our lives" said Tom they all looked really nervous "We weren't really thinking but now your here..." says Bree she stops and sounds quite nervous "And now that dick got you pregnant" says Bree through gritted teeth Luke rolls his eyes "It wasn't my fault!" Yells Luke "How wasn't it your fault!" Yells back Bree "Hey, Hey stop" says Joe "This was your plan you guys! I didn't want to kidnap an innocent young girl away from her brothers" say Joe he folds his arms "And now she's pregnant not only do we have a 14 year old girl on our hands we also have a baby" says Joe. I look down at my belly to see no bump. They all leave I sit down wishing it would all be over wishing that I was at home...

Hayes pov;
Maddison's been gone for a month now I miss my twin. The guys have cancelled Magcon for a while we are all searching for Maddie. I walk downstairs after chucking on my jumper I see Nash, cam and the jacks on the couch "Hi" I say "Hey" they all reply I go sit next to them "Anything new?" I question they shake their head I sigh nobody says we're going to find her anymore were all to scared we won't. "Wanna go to Taco Bell?" Asks Johnson breaking the silence they all nod but I shake my head "I'm gonna stay" I say cam sits next to me "Bro just going out doesn't mean you've given up looking for her" says cam I shake my head "I'm staying" I demand Gilinsky nods and hugs me then they all leave. I sit in this house silent not knowing what to do. Someone has her and we know it the police can't seem to track down the phone that called Nash so it's a dead lead there it sucks I often wish it was me instead of her!

My pov;
I'm sitting on my bed reading a pregnancy book Bree gave me then Joe rushes down "I'm taking you to the cops" he says I feel scared "They're planning to kill you they will be back in an hour let's go!" He yells I stand up and walk out of my little dungeon. As I'm walking I look in the mirror I see dirt on my face and I must stink I mean I haven't had a shower in weeks. I look at the front door and stop unable to move "Maddie come on" he says I just stare at the door "It's fine I promise you will go to your brothers now" he says I look up at him he smiles "it's gonna be okay" he says I nod and start walking out of the door I see sun... Blue sky I haven't seen it in ages I look at Joe but I see he looks different I look more closely and... it's not Joe

It's Luke...