"These people are weird. What the hell is that supposed to mean." I said letting out a sigh.

"Let's follow." I said as I walked but Jasper stopped me.

"Hey. What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Maybe they found survivors from the ground. If our people are hurt, we have a right to know." I told him.

"Pretty sure we should go wandering around." Jasper told me making me scoff.

"They are our people im going." I said to him running off and leaving him with the words in his mouth. I ran my way to where ever I saw Maya go and Jasper ran behind me as I saw them suiting up.

"They attacked. One dead in room 2. The other took off his gloves and mask to treat him. He's in Decon." A guy said as I ran in front of them and stopped at the door.

"Who attacked them?" I asked them.

"What are they doing here?" The guy asked but I ignored and grabbed the key card from a guy and walked to the door.

"Hey. Stop. It's not safe." The guy said as I scan the card.

"It is for us. Let's go Jasper." I said opening the door and walking in and running the room.

"Madi, slow down." He told me as I enter the room where I saw the body.

"Stop pushing so hard. These people are-," Jasper said to me making me walked to the bodie and i saw they had a bullet not a spear or anything that a grounder would do.

"Are lying to us. That's a bullet wound. Grounders don't use guns." I told him.

"Unless the grounders got the funs from us."

"I don't think so. We ran out of ammo." I said to Jasper as I saw the wounds. They are lying to us and expects me to believe it.

"I think our people are alive out there." I told Jasper before the lady came here.

"Get them out of here." She said to the guards making me roll my eyes. I saw a guy with bad burning marks on his face and wasn't able to walk much.

"Now I know, they can't go outside." I said to Jasper before the stupid guards grabbed me harshly.

"Ow, bitch."

"Well, the it was an arrow." Clarke told me as I let out a sigh.

"So it wasn't a bullet?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"But I don't trust them. And we need to get out of here." She told me.

"I -I know, but how. If we get out we can't just leave them here. If we could find a way out you're going to go out. Not me."

"How long are you guys going to keep this up? How long do you think they'll let us stay if you two keep this up?" Jasper asked us making me turn around with a frown before walking closer to him.

"Did someone threaten you?" I asked him seriously but he let out a scoff.

"No. No, it's common sense." He told me.

"Look, we're guest here, not prisoners. What would you do with the guest who kept calling you a liar? Generally acted like an ungrateful ass?" Jasper told me.

"I'd kick their ungrateful ass out." Miller said making me roll my eyes at his little comment.

"Keep your comments to yourself, dick twat." I said to him.