Chapter 10 Counselor Tomie

Start from the beginning

Osamu Dazai looked at Kusuo Saiki without hesitation. His kite-colored pupils seemed like abysses that had swallowed up all the brilliance under the setting sun. He looked back with a look that looked at the person about to be executed.

Dazai Osamu tilted his head, as if he couldn't feel the pain caused by the classic shoulder throw that Zenin Tomie had just given him: "Why do I remember that I didn't invite this

gentleman at all? Although you look like a cute girl now , but you are not a girl after all, why do you want to be a drag queen?"

Saiki Kusuo didn't

care about Dazai Osamu's hostility: "Tomie just invited me. I don't know how you took advantage of Tomie, but today I will watch Hold him, and then unplug the hidden danger you caused."

Zenyuan Tomie directly started the self-driving car, picked up Dazai Osamu, and forced him into the driver's back seat.

"Since I bumped into you today, come with us. Let me see what kind of medicine you sell in your gourd." "Don't glare at Kusuo with your eyes. I want the invitation to your party.

" There are as many as there are."

Thinking of Dazai Osamu's rumored scheming methods, Zenin Tomie decisively entered [collar bomb] in the input box in front of him.

After a burst of white light, a choker with a dark velvet texture fell into the hands of Zen Yuan Tomie.

Zenyuan Tomie showed a mysterious smile. His black hair and black eyes were extremely pure, which made him look more Mafia than the average Mafia.

"Sure enough, we should give you a layer of insurance. This seems to be the latest bomb. If you do anything wrong, I will press the button and separate your body." Osamu Dazai reached out to touch the Zen Garden with interest. Tomie

put the collar on him and accurately found the

chip module and explosive module of the collar:

"Doraemon's super powers are really useful."

"I really want to switch with you."

Dazai Zhi's superpower [Disqualification in the World] can erase the effects of all superpowers, but the purely physical structure of sexual power products that have been generated can cause substantial harm to him.

Dazai Osamu had just taken advantage of Zenin Tomie's opportunity to put a collar on him and gently touched Zenin Tomie's cold arm. As long as he came into contact with the skin of a person with supernatural powers, the person with supernatural powers would not be able to use his powers at all.

However, Zenyuan Tomie still completely put a collar bomb that could explode remotely on his neck.

Osamu Dazai raised the level of Zenin Tomie's supernatural ability a little higher.

Sure enough, extreme beauty comes with extreme danger.

"You are almost a [Transcendent]. If you had appeared a few years earlier, Yokohama's Raibo Street might not have been formed." Dazai Osamu seemed to say this sentence inexplicably, although his tone was very understated

. , Zenyuan Fujiang still felt an inexplicable discomfort.

Saiki Kusuo understood his subtext, and he frowned dissatisfiedly: "Yokohama will be ceded to

become

a no-care zone. It is the greed of those people in Tokyo that has caused serious consequences. If they still stay in the center for one day, the pattern of Yokohama will be changed. There won't be any changes."

"Don't give any excessive hints to Tomie." "

The way things have developed now, it's not his fault that he didn't take action."

Saiki Kusuo will help the earth deal with the sudden meteorite disaster, but he He will never use his superpowers to try to cut off some of the human nature in society.

The future of mankind ultimately depends on its own efforts.

The glory of civilization cannot be brought about by a superpower with invincible superpowers.

Those people in Tokyo are all cowards, with only a lot of vicious and sinister thoughts in their minds. They are also greedy for life and afraid of death, and will only use the lives of others as a price to satisfy their own selfish desires.

If Zenyuan Tomie's supernatural ability is really exposed to the eyes of those rotten oranges, they will only try to control his freedom, turn him into a blade, and deprive him of the joy of peace and happiness.

Kusuo Saiki does not want Zenin Tomie to become the blade of the Special Agent Division. He can go to the police academy to be an upright police officer and maintain the peace of ordinary people.

However, he cannot be used by those hateful people to use his superpower [cheat code]

to cause economic destruction.

Sometimes the economic structure is destroyed, and the harm to ordinary people is devastating. Once trust collapses, it is not shocking to think that social development will regress for decades.

Saiki Kusuo warned Dazai Osamu:

"I believe you are an extremely smart person. Although you inferred Tomie's superpower through the ruby ​​he gave you, you should also be aware of what this will cause. The uproar."

"If you dare to cross the line, I will guarantee that your ending will not be pretty."

Believe me, you, an ordinary superpower who is not a [Transcender], have no way to control the power of Zenyuan Tomie. Possible dangers.

Whether it is magical charm or [cheating code], if it exceeds the limit, it will bring disaster to the world that cannot be eradicated.

Zenin Tomie looked at Saiki Kusuo with admiration:

"Kusuo's dream is so weird! I'm full of S-sense!"

Osamu Dazai seemed to have no fear of being controlled by his life. Instead, he laughed easily:

"That's just a gift to me. The death of desire."

Zenyuan Tomie couldn't hear such words. Two slaps hit Dazai Osamu's cheeks, squeezing the thin flesh on his face into a weird expression, forcing him to look at him: "What nonsense are you talking about

? "

Those who really want to get into the water are always quiet. You have jumped into the river several times in front of me. How dare you say that you are not asking me for help?" The more Zen Yuan Tomie talked, the more he felt that he had understood the logic

. It became clear that the Osamu Dazai in front of him was a little younger than him. He had actually been working as a child laborer at the port Mafia for several years and had even become a manager.

He may not have even gone to school for a single day. At the critical moment of his life, he soaked in the mud and became dirty. Even the intersection that leads to ordinary happiness is out of reach.

"A coward who is greedy for life and afraid of death. Let me tell you, being ordinary is happiness."

Zenyuan Tomie squeezed Dazai Osamu's face so hard that his skin turned red.

But when he thought that they would have to attend the banquet later, Zenyuan Tomie mercifully let go of his hand, so that he would not be embarrassed in front of many colleagues with a face like a monkey's butt.

Zenin Tomie earnestly advised Dazai Osamu. It would be a merit if he could get him to change his ways and walk on the right path:

"I advise you to go to Orange and surrender as soon as possible. While you are still a minor and the sentence is not harsh, reform yourself." After a few years, you should be able to live a normal life."

Kusuo Saiki definitely helped Zenin Tomie:

"People with supernatural powers like you are outlaws in Japan, not to mention you are so capable, you might even be able to eat pork chops and rice. No need to eat, as long as you are willing to put down the butcher knife, everything in the past will be wiped out."