Chapter 4 Dazai calls

Start from the beginning

This is Zenyuan, who are you?"

Osamu Dazai's voice came from the phone. There is a little distortion, but the strong tone of voice has not been abraded by the propagation of electromagnetic waves: "

Doraemon, do you want to run an order? Otherwise, there is no way to explain why you want to Delete the APP that I worked hard to write all night."

"You don't need to use any honorifics for me, just stay as arrogant and disgusted as before!"

Zenin Tomie's face suddenly darkened, and it turned out to be Dazai opposite. Cure this scheming and sullen pretty boy.

[Dazai Osamu, you are dead. ]

[How dare you speak nonsense in front of Kusuo Amu and affect my image? 】

For Dazai Osamu, Zenin Tomie has never been patient at all, but in front of Saiki Kusuo, he could not say any vulgar words, so he could only say in a calm and perfunctory tone: "You are a telecom fraud, right? You are a telecom fraudster

. People can't be so naive. They accidentally invaded the chat room between me and my colleagues, saw the script, and actually acted out this outrageous plot. Your intelligence will not fool anyone." Osamu Dazai

sat leisurely. From the top of the building, you look up at the endless sky.

He was holding a small electronic device in his hand, and the audio from Zenyuan Fujiang was constantly coming from the headphone cable, forming a left and right two-channel stereo effect with the microphone of the mobile phone.

At this moment, Osamu Dazai had a playful and joking smile on his face, which showed a liveliness that was more in line with his age. However, the things he was planning were too bloody and dark, even under the sun, he could not appreciate them. A little bit of earthly flavor.

"It's really sad. Even though we parted ways in a hurry last week, Doraemon can no longer recognize my voice." "Will you die for love with me?"

Chanyuan

Tomie said angrily

:

"Don't It's ridiculous, sacrificing love is a mutually agreeable thing. Don't insult it!"

Hearing Zenin Tomie's excited voice, an electric current causing muscle tingling ran uncontrollably from Dazai Osamu's spine to his scalp.

This was almost the same as when he was close to Mafia's trajectory, and the wound in his throat was cut by the associated wind blade, creating a wonderful danger of being close to death, stimulating Dazai Osamu's brain nerves, making him want to chase.

Dazai Osamu stretched out his left hand and pinched the flesh covering his heart tightly on his chest.

Since the last time he met Zenin Tomie for the first time, Dazai Osamu's mind has been constantly flashing back to his demonic appearance.

His skin was so white that it made people dizzy, like the precious balm from the Tang Dynasty frozen there, emitting a ghostly cold air under the moonlight. The mole of tears adorning the corners of his eyes was extremely charming. And his black hair, which is shiny and healthy and cannot be ignored, all add up to the evil nature in his temperament, which is as if he is about to turn into a charm and eat people, which is so breathtaking... Osamu Dazai constantly uses various methods to

The complex words are intended to fix the image of Zen Yuan Tomie in the mind in more detail.

Fortunately, in the middle of the night, in the bloody and ambiguous dream, I caressed his demonic face.

This thought that was like "love" aroused Dazai Osamu's feelings that he had never felt for anyone before.

Since being led into the dark world by Ogai Mori, Osamu Dazai has seen too many people with powers.

It's just that because his superpower [Disqualification in the World] can completely erase the effects of other superpowers, he has never experienced the wonderful danger of emotional weightlessness controlled by people with mental superpowers that other Mafia once told.

For Mafia, losing control over emotions is infinitely close to inevitable death.

Osamu Dazai completely allowed himself to be immersed in the magical charm of Zenin Tomie. He relied on the bug secretly hidden in his mobile phone during the first confrontation to listen to Zenin Tomie's voice between tasks.

Dazai Osamu became more and more obsessed with the joys, sorrows, sorrows and joys of Zen Yuan Tomie.

Therefore, when it was detected that the APP on Zenyuan Tomie's mobile phone had been deleted, Osamu Dazai couldn't hold it anymore and called without hesitation.

Although "love" can blind people, lower their sanity, and make impulsive choices, Dazai Osamu's insight into worldly affairs has not been reduced at all. He is still the Mafia star who makes the evil forces in Yokohama afraid.

Dazai Osamu directly pointed out the culprit of the accident:

"If Doraemon wants to refuse to cooperate with me, it is best to keep a distance from the detective next to him who seems to have read the script~" Dazai Osamu's tone is very intriguing , causing people to think:

"He will definitely prevent you from exploring the secret. Maybe the initiator is unknown?"