Chapter 1: Why not go to the police academy?

Start from the beginning

The other high school student sitting opposite the pink-haired high school student was too otherworldly.

He had long hair that was so dark that it looked like some kind of deep-sea algae, with a vaguely mysterious and attractive sheen. And his skin, which is so white that it looks like some kind of high-end balm, is dotted with a magical tear mole, which makes his narrow and beautiful eyes stand out more to attract others' attention, creating a kind of inquisitiveness that makes people explore. fatal charm.

Logically speaking, a beauty of this level should not have any interaction with such an ordinary high school student.

However, Zenin Tomie looked at Saiki Kusuo with a look of dependence, and even humbly pushed out a piece of coffee jelly in front of him, and asked sincerely: "Kusuo Yume, which application do you think I should fill in?"

"What?"

[Recently, I have really struggled with my volunteering. ]

[The Department of Literature at Tokyo University? Tamami's Art Department or Waseda's Computer Science Department? No matter which one he chooses, he feels that he will be bored in the future because the courses are too simple...]

In his eyes, the various top universities that ordinary high school students dream of have their own shortcomings.

Saiki Kusuo looked at his bamboo horse with an expressionless face. With his mind-reading skills, he could calmly ignore all the surging Versailles in Zenyuan Tomie's heart.

He just coldly judged the inappropriate name:

"Don't call me Kusuo dream, this name is too stupid."

Every time he was called this by Zen Yuan Tomie, even a strong-minded Kusuo Saiki couldn't help but feel a chill. After all, there was no way he could erase the ugly face of his good-for-nothing father from his memory.

I really don’t know why Zen Yuan Tomie is so fond of this nickname since he saw his father’s hopeless appearance.

Sure enough, these two dangerous people should be completely isolated, Saiki Kusuo thought regretfully.

Obviously Zenyuan Tomie was not so obedient on this issue. He dealt with it in a coquettish tone and firmly protected the right to use this nickname: "Don't you think it's cute? The uncle who came up with this nickname is simply a genius. He are truly worthy of being an editor."

[No way, I will definitely use such a cute nickname as Kusuo Amu for the rest of my life. ]

[Anyway, let’s fool Kusuo’s dream first. 】

Years of experience in getting along with each other made Saiki Kusuo give up arguing with Zen Yuan Tomie about this detail. He naturally answered the previous question raised by Zen Yuan Tomie to change the topic: "With your deviation value, no matter which school you go to, you will be given a notice."

What Saiki Kusuo said is true. Unlike the two-dimensional god who constantly adjusts the answers to questions in exams in order to maintain a peaceful life, just to get an average score, Zenyuan Tomie is obviously a Disdain people who hide their edge.

Zen Yuan Fujiang was able to get unparalleled high scores in every exam, making it difficult for the second place to compare. He was simply the most shining person on campus.

Zenin Tomie is unwilling to give up, and must get the answer from Saiki Kusuo:

"It is precisely because of this that it is difficult to choose. Help me, Kusuo a dream~"

[Kusuo a dream has been like a guardian angel since he was a child. In the same way, we can always come up with the most reasonable suggestions. It wouldn't work without his help. 】