All in all, it had been amazing and stressful three weeks, but as soon as Peter got the invitation from James to join him at the Potter Manor, he hurried towards the living room to look for Mr. Pettigrew. He knew that Remus will be there for sure, but the question if Sirius will come was still up in the air.

"Dad!", he yelled happily as soon as he spotter Edwin having his first coffee of the day at the breakfast nook.

Mr. Pettigrew did startle a bit, it was still quite early in the morning, but then he gestured for Peter to take a seat, "Good morning to you too, Peter. Are you exited for today? We will probably finish Mr. Patil's son portrait."

"No— ", his dad gave him a surprised look, "I mean yes— ", now Mr. Pettigrew must have thought that he was lying, "I mean I am looking forward to that, but I am excited about something else.", Peter tried to clarify while fiddling with James' letter in his hands.

His dad didn't seem offended, just amused, "Okay then, what is it?", he gestured towards the letter.

"Well, James asked me to come and visit him at the beginning of August so I just wanted to ask for permission.", he gave Mr. Pettigrew pleading eyes. There was a miniature doubt that he wouldn't let Peter go because of all the work that had to be done.

Edwin smiled at his son, "Of course, Peter. After all, you had been working hard on improving your skills.", the boy jumped from the table in excitement, but his dad stopped him, "But you can go after the 10th of August."

Peter frowned, he didn't remember anyone telling him that 10th was reserved for some special occasion, "Why?", he questioned curiously.

"Because we got the invite for Ms. Black and Mr. Lestrange's wedding.", Edwin got up and went to the kitchen counter. When he came back, there was a fancy wedding invitation in his hands.

"But that's on Thursday.", Peter glanced towards the calendar hanging on the wall, "Who is having a wedding on Thursday?", it wasn't really a question, more of a confused statement, but Edwin just nodded towards the invitation. Peter took it and read it carefully.

You are hereby invited to join the wedding of

Bellatrix Black and Rudolphus Lestrange

Let us celebrate together the love and pureblood future of the Lestrange family

We hope to see you at the Lestrange Manor on the 10th of August at one o'clock Past Meridiem, on the day when Grand Teton Meteor will graze the Earth

Peter gave his dad a questioning look after he finished reading, which Edwin immediately understood, "The Blacks are somewhat obsessed with astronomical objects and events.", Peter nodded in understanding, he already knew this from Sirius, so his dad continued, "The Department of Astronomical Happenings announced that one meteor will pass the Earth on the 10th so that's why they chose that date."

"That's quite stupid.", Peter stated, but then excitement rose in him once more, "Will Sirius be there?", he asked hopefully.

"I suppose he will. It is his cousin after all."

Maybe the wedding will not be so boring then, "Great. So I can go to James' on 11th?"

His dad nodded with a smile confirming this and Peter happily hopped back to his room to write James a letter to inform him about everything.

* * *

Thursday, 10th August 1972.

The Lestrange Mannor