"Thank you, P'Pond."

Pond nodded and they heard a knock on the door.

"The groom is here!"

Pond laughed and opened the door. Gemini still didn't see Fourth and he was excited. Before entering, Pond held him by his shoulder and whispered.

"I not only gave you my friend, but i also gave you my brother. Take good care of him."

Gemini nodded and he slowly opened the front door. He greeted the guests and stood next to the sister. After a few minutes, his love came with a big applause.

And before he knew it, the prettiest person was infront of him. He was looking at him, like in their college years. While Fourth was walking, he saw his friends sitting at the front row with their daughter. Meanwhile Gemini was crying now and he couldn't stop himself.

Fourth chuckled from the silly behavior from his soon to be husband. He wiped his tears and hugged him before the sister spoke.

"We are all here for the big day of Fourth-Nattawat-Jirochtikul and Gemini-Norawit-Titicharoenrak. And if you let me know, i would like to have them to say their vows, and pronounce them as husbands."

When sister said that, the gang cheered and applaused ecstatically.

Fourth slowly took a step and held Gemini's hands.

"Right now, if i stand here looking at you, it is all because of you. You saved my life from every bad thing that had ever happened, and i am glad you did. I love you, to the moon and back and i want to make this sun above us, make your day brighter just because of me. I wanna call you my husband, until i give my last breath, and i wish that moment happens when i'm in your arms."

Gemini looked at his love, his eyes screaming "Don't do this to me please.". He looked extremely sad but also full with joy.

"Right now, if i stand infront of you and looking at you, it's all because of you. You changed me for the better version of me, and i am happy that you were the one to do that. I want to say that, i love you. Not only today, but until my last day, i am gonna love you and i will always scream it out my lungs. You're my biggest dream to come true, and i have no other wishes except for us both to be healthy until we grow old together. Stay with me until i'm living my last days."

A big sound of applause filled the world when Gemini started crying hysterically followed by Fourth. Ford was crying mercilessly with the full gang, while Arinya stood on Phuwin's lap not knowing what just happened. They hugged and the sister spoke, while wiping away her tears.

"And now, as my duty, i pronounce you as husbands. You may kiss now."

Gemini smiled and pulled Fourth by his waist. They shared a passionate and sweet kiss, full with joy and love. Fourth's hands were caressing Gemini's cheeks and they looked like they were out of a fairytale.

When they parted, their foreheads met and Gemini spoke.

"I love you, Fourth Nattawat Titicharoenrak."

"I love you too, dear husband."

Everyone stood up and started clapping for the lovely couple. The next hours went so good, they all danced, ate and had fun together. Their daughter also enjoyed everything, and she was one of the rare babies to see her parents' wedding.

At 03:00, everyone left and the gang were hungover at the house. Arinya already slept and they were sitting and chatting, looking seriously drunk but also happy. Ford wasn't there though, he was looking for his camera everywhere.

"P'Pond... When are we getting married too??"

Phuwin said with a hungover voice. Pond chuckled and made him lay on his shoulder.