30.

After a week, the big day came.

The gang flew to Berlin for the gender party.

They planned this for so long, it took 18 zoom calls and more than a hundred messages to plan this.

"Um, Khun! Not there, the bear toys are going to be next to the candy bar!"

Ford was the first one to arrange everything, and thanks to him Fourth was comfortable.

Gemini and Fourth's place was just done, and for the party they chose the backyard. Candy bar was installed next to the long and big stairs that were opening the ceremony for the garden.

So many colorful balloons, confetties, candies and drinks, a pool full of colorful lights. This party was gonna be perfect. Even though there were only people from their own gang, and a few exceptions.

"Ford, let's take a look at the invitation list!"

Phuwin said and opened his Macbook. They checked the guests and made sure that everything was ready.

And for the reveal part, they had huge fireworks.

After getting everything done, they wore their clothes and gathered in the garden.

"Last thing left! The video!"

"Oww, do we really need to do that?"

Ford punched Winny's stomach and nodded.

They were all mostly the girl team. Satang, Winny, Ford, Dunk, Fourth, were pink.

While in the other hand, Gemini and Joong insisted that baby bean was a boy.

For the traditions, everyone wore that color except Gemini and Fourth.

Ford got his camera and started to record everyone.

Attempt 1.

"Hi baby bean, we're your daddies and we think you are a bo-"

"Girl!!!"

"No baby bean is a boy!"

"Cut it Gem! We ruined the video!"

Attempt 2.
SatangWinny.

"Hii!! We're the gay uncles and we think baby bean is a girl!"

"A pretty one just like her Papa."

"And a silly one just like daddy."

Attempt 3.
PondPhuwin.

"Hi, we're your uncles mostly from papa's side!!"

"And we also think that you are a pretty baby girl."

Attempt 4.
JoongDunk.

"Hii-"

"We are the uncles who almost got divorced because of the gender!"

"And we don't wanna take a guess, we just wish that the baby is healthy!"

Attempt 5.
Ford.

"Hi! I am your workaholic and energetic uncle! And no matter what your gender is, i want you to know that daddies and uncles love you forever! We will always be here for you whenever you need! We will do everything to make you the happiest baby on the earth, so you can brag about us to your classmates and friends! See you soon baby bean! By the way, i think you are a girl :)"

End of the video.

Some guests did the guess too and Ford watched the video from the beggining. He liked it a lot so he decided to post it before the big moment.