{]Ch.1[}

Sad tears ran down her face like a waterfall.

"I didn't do anything with him! He did it to me! Don't you understand that?!" She looked up at him. He turned towards the wall.

BOOM!

Blake punched the wall.

"What the fuck, Blake?!" She screamed at him.

"Don't 'what the fuck, Blake' me! You know what the fuck you did!" He turned and looked at me. His jaw clenched and he towered over her.

"I didn't fucking do it! Get that through your thick skull! You're blaming me for shit I didn't do! It was all him!" She sobbed as she said the last sentance and fell to the ground, holding her head in her hands.

"Why do you do this to me?" She whispered to herself. A loud bang of a door echoed the room and left her on the floor, sobbing.

She stayed sitting and wiped her tears away, only to be replaced seconds after. She looked at the broken glass on the floor three feet away from her. She had thrown two glass cups on the ground earlier. She slowly crawled to it. Her mind told her to find the thinnest shard. Which she did. The piece of glass made contact with her skin on her wrist. Each slit having a meaning.

'He doesn't care about me'

Slit

'He doesn't love me'

Slit

'He hates me'

Slit

'I'm nothing to him'

Slit

'I'm a mistake'

Slit

Mistake being the deepest.

{][}

She took the glass shards and threw them away, expect for the thinnest one she was going to keep. She kept it in her hand and went upstairs.

You see, the two had been fighting everyday for a week straight now. After one mistake all hell broke loose. She always stayed over at Blake's house every now and than. And which she was staying when the fight happened. She made her way into Blake's room and took all of her things that she had in there. After she got everything she went back downstairs. With all her things in her hands she opened the door.

Only to find Blake about to open the door. They looked at each other in silence. The tension still there. She saw Blake's eyes glance from her to her things. His eyebrows furrowed and she realized he was regretting everything he said to her.

"Please don't. Let's talk please. I'll listen." He said, dropping down to his knees and hugging her waist while on the floor.

"Please." She felt his tears stain her sweater she wore. Her bags and items dropped to the floor and she wrapped her arms around his head. Than she noticed her own tears falling down on to his head full of curls. No other words were spoken until they got into the couch.

Blake stared at her intently, wanting to know the story and not to assume anymore. She stared back with her red, puffy, hazel eyes.

"H-He...He drugged me when you were in Miami for the game last week...We were in a club that was full of famous people...and paparazzi. And that's why you got all those pictures and stuff...He...He..." She broke down right there again. Blake pulled her onto his lap and held her like a child.

"What did he do to you, baby?" He asked and watched her fiddle with the ends of her sweater paws.

"H-He raped me...He forced me to do...Stuff with him..." She cried louder.