Important Announcement

Hello, it's Isabelle. I know you haven't heard from me in a while. I understand you expressing your concern about me as to why I've been going online and off. I have my reasons. Just like all of you, there are also other things I have to attend to (such as health, family events, friends, jobs, hobbies, and alone time). However, regarding the circumstances, I'd like to make an announcement. 

Unfortunately, I'll have to discontinue the awards. I can't stand how I open my laptop and see these for myself. If you're wondering why, the following are the main reasons. 

1) NOT reading the rules. I entertain questions and I don't mind. However, I notice that some are just skipping the rules. They ask the same questions over and over in my DMs as if I didn't put them in the book. It's very obvious, which leads me to the next reason.

2) More than half of the applicants are NOT following rules. I made it clear that I'd be checking and keeping the rules under watch. I tried to be lenient and patient, even reminding what to do and what not to. Rules are rules and if you don't want following them, then don't join. 

3) Messy applications. I try my best to read everything and tally them, but it's difficult to do so because the comments were not on the line, there are two or more of them, etc. 

3) Following and UNFOLLOWING. It's important to follow to get updates from me. However, I was checking one day just to make sure that I'm still being followed. I noticed that some have already unfollowed me even after the acceptance process. 

4) NOT reading the status. I put a status there showing how many slots are available. Accounts overlook it and request for a slot which is already full. 

5) Spamming me with messages and being rude. I get messages demanding an immediate approval and complaints as to why their applications were denied/delayed. I wish I could get screenshots of the messages, but I don't want any more conflict. It's more than enough already. 

6) Lack of voluntary judges. This is no one's responsibility, but there are also things I have to sort on my own aside from judging. I can't do everything on my own. 

Hopefully now you understand why I have to discontinue the awards. To those who followed EVERY rule, thank you so much for paying attention. What I will do for you is review your book (you don't have to do a payment), post it in my review shop, interviews, and a sticker indicating that your book/banner is reviewed by me. 

To those who didn't, I'm not sorry. You can have a killer book, but if you don't know how to follow rules, you don't stand a chance. That's the truth. 

Anyway, thanks for bearing with me. That's all. - Isabelle