Rules

RULES ARE RULES. Please note that I WILL be checking. If all the following rules are not completed, I am sorry to say that your form will either be declined or be accepted late. I want to practice fairness. It would be unfair to those who follow each one of them. Okay, here they are. 

FOR PARTICIPANTS

1. You MUST follow this account. This is not only to get updates from me, but to give credit to the award host herself. 

2. Give this book a shoutout on your message board. The more, the merrier! Spread the word and let other writers know about this contest. 

3. Add this book to your library or reading list. Again, I'll be checking. 

4. All works must be submitted in English. Yes, I speak more than one language. However, I'm certain not everyone will understand a different language other than English. 

5. You can enter one book only for one category only. This is a one-genre contest. Therefore, you only need one entry. This is your chance, so be sure to put your best foot forward. 

6. Mature and LGBTQ+ books are allowed. For mature books, I'll have to make sure that the book has a central plot, not just smut or fluff. As for LGBTQ+ themes, it is important that I give inclusivity. Just don't violate policies and guidelines. 

7. Judges will be judging at least five chapters of your book. 

7. This is optional. I repeat, optional. I also own a review shop. If you want to get your book featured on my review shop after winning (but do this before), I'd love for you to add my book A Tango of Silhouettes to your reading list, read at least four chapters, and leave comments. But don't dare to read this if you're under 18 years old and/or not comfortable with erotica. This is just a bonus. 

FOR JUDGES

1. Like participants, you MUST follow this account and give a shoutout to your message board

2. Add this book to your reading list

3. Read and judge at least the five chapters of a book. 

3. Be honest and fair. If you are not comfortable reading mature/LGBTQ+ stories, please inform me. We can do something about it. If you find anything that goes against policies and guidelines, please inform me as well. Don't allow bullying, harassment, or bribing. 

4. This is for the top three judges who cooperate and submit early. If you want to get your book featured on my review shop right after. I'd love for you to add my book A Tango of Silhouettes to your reading list, read at least four chapters, and leave comments. Do this before. But don't dare to read this if you're under 18 years old and/or not comfortable with erotica. This is just a bonus.

Questions? Comment HERE. :)