So what if I was holding my urge to stop her from following him behind and just wanted to kick that asshole out.??

I've not right to do that.
Still I follow after them .....
Just to check on her!! I don't trust that creepy guy adrain? Whatever his name is with her.

What if He hurt her or something - which he couldn't have in the presence of me.
I don't trust that guy. He gives murderous vibes.
Still she was crying in his arms.
And he was the one who console her.

With my presence of mind , I know that it is something to do with her scars.
And it's clear that She doesn't trust me enough to open up about anything related to her life.

I might look uninterested when it comes to her personal life but that's just a facade.
I would gladly listen to every bits and pieces to her life if...... Only if she opens up for once.

I sigh and have the last sip of my black coffee. It's already 8 in the morning and I might have cooked for two again just in case She decided to show up.

Again , it's her loss. She's the one missing out.

And Who the fuck works on Sunday? I'm glad that I don't own a estate company dealing with the most old fashioned properties.

Imagine working even on Sunday , rushing to office even before the security guard and missing the once in a while  opportunity of having the best pancakes by your hot neighbour.

See ?? What a sad life she got.
Poor girl

Suddenly My Phone vibrates and nearly jumps on it.
The fuck??

Seeing the screen , I frown. I got a text from pa chin and it's fucking weird.
Pa chin nevers text this early.

Unlike Some Blond Billionaire , Pa chin is as lazy as me and loves his beauty sleep.

Pa chin : Tf? That she devil is your new neighbour now??

Rolling my eyes , I sigh. I know whom He's referring She-devil too.

Mikey: Congratulations on finally finding out. Now fuck off.

Pa chin : Mikey Be serious!!! This is Hella suspesious. That She-devil is upto something. I can feel it.

Mikey: She got a name fucker Use It. Where's your manners?? And Stop dragging me into your corporate rivalry with her.

Pa chin : Did that She-devil spell her black magic on you already?? Why are you siding her???

My grip on my phone tighten. For some reason I'm not liking the way He's calling her names.
I took a deep breath as My fingers tapping on the screen.

Mikey : if you are done being an asshole. Why did you text this early??

Pa chin : To stay the fuck away from her. I'm sending you some beautiful penthouses details. Move out as soon as possible.

The fuck??? Who is he to order me around???
He sure has a death wish or something.
Maybe he doesn't love his wife anymore and has developed some sucidal tendicies.

Mikey: drop this attitude unless you have a death wish. And I am very much comfortable with my house. Thank you very much.

Pa chin : stop being a brat. I just want your safety only. She's a bad news and I can't have you around her all the time. She has Ace!!!! You fucker

Pa chin : If you don't know how ruthless Ace is then let me tell you. Ace killed his own fucking father so that he could took over his Position!!!!!!
That She-devil has rumoured to be dating that pychopath Ace!!!!!!

My heart clenches and breath stopped for a while.
She's dating a pychopath yakuza?? ...........

*To be continued*

Hii guys!!! Sorry for the short CHAP...
Will continue soon , till then stay tune🌹🦋✨💕🥀💗