Chapter 638: Make Mother Fall in love with Someone Else!

"Xiao Letong, I'm warning you again. There are a lot of tourists now. You can't wander around by yourself." In the Xiao family, Xiao Lingyu lectured her son very seriously. "It's too dangerous!"

Xiao Letong raised his head and was about to defend himself when Xiao Lingyu interrupted him. "Don't say that you're a genius who is clever and intelligent. No one can abduct you.

"Let me tell you. No matter how talented you are, you can't change the fact that you're still a little bun. So, you can either follow me obediently or you can follow your grandparents obediently."

Little bun, Xiao Letong, "..."

"Also, let me make it clear again. If I find out that you've run off on your own again..." Xiao Lingyu sneered, "Be prepared to have red buttocks!"

Xiao Letong's little body trembled to see the sinister smile on his mother's face.

He shook his head violently like a rattle-drum and promised his mother, "No, no, Mommy. I promise I won't run away alone anymore."

"That's more like it!" Then Xiao Lingyu asked suspiciously, "Will you really do that?"

Xiao Letong had a helpless expression as he asked, "Mommy, can't you trust your son? Do I have to swear?"

Xiao Lingyu, "..."

The corner of her mouth twitched.

Just who was this child like? Was Tianhao like this when he was young? That was impossible. He wasn't like her either. She heard from her mother that she was a well-behaved child.

Could this be cross-generational inheritance? Was Xiao Tong like Gong Tianhao's father?

Xiao Lingyu wasn't sure anymore.

Xiao Letong then said like an adult, "Then, Mommy, tell me. What do you want me to do before you can trust me?"

Xiao Lingyu rubbed her chin and said with a smile, "How about this? You can just follow me around always."

Xiao Letong was instantly dumbfounded. "What?" How could he sneak away if he was always stuck to his mother?

Xiao Letong looked at his mother's half-smile and felt a little defeated. Then, he said in a bargaining tone, "Mom, I'll follow Uncle Xiaohui, okay?" It was easier to run away from Uncle Xiaohui. It was most boring following the adults.

"No!" Xiao Lingyu vetoed. "The moment your Uncle Xiaohui turns his eyes away from you, you'll run away again? Do you want your Uncle Xiaohui to abandon the visitors to go find you?

Xiao Letong, "..."

"Therefore, you'd stay by my side these days. Otherwise, I'd send you back to your room to practice calligraphy." Xiao Lingyu said seriously, "Xiao Ling has been alone in the space these few days and is a little lonely. I think he'd like to practice calligraphy with you. Yes, this is a good idea!"

Xiao Letong, "..."

Then, he didn't even have the chance to resist and was directly thrown into his room by his mother to practice calligraphy with Xiao Ling.

Under Xiao Letong's request, he had gained a separate room in the house. He said that he was already a grown-up and needed his own private space.

The Xiao family did not have any objections.

They directly arranged a children's room for him. The room was in blue tones because it was a boy's room. There was a small children's bed. The walls were painted with big trees, plants, and a giraffe. The floor was covered with all kinds of colorful foam. At the same time, there was a small blue desk in the room.