Story Idea #5

Title:

MLP: The Horror of Afton

Details:

I understand it might seem strange to create a story involving ponies and other creatures, but I've been considering a unique concept. What if they were to experience horror caused by a partially dead and possessed animatronic suit? This character, with the motto "I Always Come Back," is relentless in his pursuit of immortality, even resorting to killing children to collect Remnants. I'm intrigued by the idea of seeing how these ponies would react when faced with such a horrifying antagonist, especially considering his dark deeds spanning from the past to the present era.

Story Description:

What if William Afton, known as Burntrap, defeated Tangle, also known as The Blob, and managed to escape the Mega Pizzaplex through a secret cave passage to the outside. He unexpectedly found himself in Canterlot City, in the human world, by sneaking aboard a truck parked there unnoticed by the driver. Exploring an abandoned warehouse he found himself in, he discovered a peculiar magical mirror that transported him to another dimension, leading him to the world of Equestria, where he witnessed the events involving ponies and various creatures during Season 9. Now, after regaining his strength, he is determined to resume his sinister pursuits of taking the lives of the young to collect Remnant for his nefarious ambitions. It's now up to the Mane Six and The Young Six to put an end to the undead bunny serial killer before he can continue spreading his nightmarish terror across Equestria.