chapter 5

Lorenzo

I gave orders to my guards to keep an eye on Isabella , I know she will try to run away from me if she get chance ...so, I have to be careful. I like Isabella but, there is also another important reason why I forced her to be with me.

I have to marry someone and present her as the "queen of D'Angelos"
As my father retired, I took the position, and according to the mafia law ...I have to marry someone as soon as I take the position of head of D'Angelos .

I have been with lot of women before as one night stands several celebrities,models I don't have emotional connection I'll just only them for my pleasure.

But something about Isabella is attracting me to her as moth towards the flame her innocence, beauty ,everything ...I have been following her from one month, I first saw her in the club she was working in the club. After few minutes of watching her some of her friends came to her who worked in the club.

She seemed close with the three of them two boys and one girl .In that two of the boys, one with blonde hair and fair skin had put his hand on her shoulder...I felt some unknown feeling rising in my chest .
I clenched my hand but I calmed myself . I have to be calm to get her for myself.
"She is mine , she is my slut , she mine to touch and she is mine to destroy ,and I should be the one to break her".I vowed to myself.

She is not aware of identity, according to her I'm some dangerous man and she doesn't even have the knowledge that I'm the king of the cruelst D'Angelos mafia gang, every single citizen aware in the world.

'Her carefree life has come to an end when she came before my eyes , Here after whatever happens in her life it will happen according to my wish and will' and I mean it when I say everything. Every. Single. Damn .one!!!!

After giving orders to my guards I left to my basement to torcher the hell out of the fuckers of Russian mafia , my people caught the Russian mafia gang ..who tried to ruin my shipments, they will see how I'll play with them ,

Once u mess with the head of D'Angelos u will not have the option to stay alive and I am going to make sure of that ,I am going to play with them and enjoy the screams and fear in their eyes, and the blood dripping from their bodies ,that will give some kind of peace.

The world will once again going to witness how ruthless and cruel ,the king of D'Angelos is ... 'I love spilling and playing with the blood of my enemies'.