Ch-10

Ella's POV

Well... at least they know...even if they don't remember. Basilisk looks nervous, Alex has an emotionless face- I'm sure I saw his eyes widen when Peter said that they saw the file, and Peter himself- well I don't think he knows how to look so he seemed to be chattering about the things that were being thought to him at school.

I understand why Alex was shocked-and nervous- that they knew about mine and his...powers. According to him, mine ain't that bad. But also according to him, his powers make him a monster. I don't understand how... because neither of his powers is bad... I think making claws spring out of your fingers is cool. But I think that hurts him... I am not sure. And-

"Ella- we're here..." Basilisk said, softly.

"Thanks" I muttered.

When I turned back, because I heard some commotion, I saw...

Peter trying to drag Alex behind us. 

"They have not called us, and even if they have I don't think Miss Romanova would like to see me. I did rather not have a one-finger-less hand because I was able to anger her."

 He was trying his hardest to pull away but Peter did get super-strength when the spider bit him... they were evenly matched. 

Basilisk must also have noticed because he got up and started to help Peter and as Peter already had super-strength Basilisk was also pretty strong too, so he was able to help and they could drag Alex along. When Alex saw that he wasn't going to win he looked at me and said:

"If your mother kills me I will come and haunt you for the rest of your life and when you come to the afterlife I will punch you to afterdeath." he threatened.

"I'm sure she won't" I huffed.

"What if she does?" he drawled.

"Then you can haunt me for the rest of my life and when I come to the afterlife you can punch me to afterdeath." 

"Thank you for the permission."

*****

"So there you are." Tony Stark said. I'm pretty sure if Alex didn't care about his reputation, he would have fanboyed. He's a big fan. But at the same time, he isn't a big fan of Iron Man. He likes Stark for his gadgets. But if you ask him who the best Avenger is, well there's only one answer: Hawkeye. 

"Hiya, Mr. Stark. We, uh... got into some problems while we were on the way," Peter said, glaring at Alex.

"S'fine. C'mon in. "