°•○°•A Dreamy Makeout°•°•○

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°••~•°~•°~°•~°•~

I woke up expecting the day to be bright and sunny but woke up with a foggy day. The first thing I did after getting up and check my phone to see if there was any message from Jhon and Yes. There it is...
He is asking me to meet him after school at the trail behind our school which is a little odd but who cares?
The weather is getting colder so I have to dress up warmly. I wore a black sweater and a beige miniskirt with black boots. Of course, I had to look good today for Jhon.

I called Amy to see if she could pick me up but he called in sick so guess it's just me, alone at the school today but I'll survive. To my surprise, I'm a little extra happy today.

I went to school and saw John in the hallway. I wanted to go and say hi but he smiled and winked at me and left.
Maybe at the trail then.

I don't know after two or three classes I was getting worried maybe because I was nervous or I didn't know. The bell rang and I got up.

After half an hour I skipped school because John texted me to meet me at the location he shared. I walked and walked and there he was staring at me with lustful eyes.

John: So you came

I moved closer

Rose: Well I wouldn't miss it. *winks*

Gosh sometimes I get so awkward I plan to say things perfectly in my mind and when I speak it's usually shit. I wanted to flirt like a pro.

I was about to say more but he pinned me against the tree and started kissing my lips. God, it felt strange but sexy. I kissed him back, his one hand was on my nack and the other moved along my waist and then he grabbed my thigh and bit my lips. Guess no flirting effort was needed, I always dreamed of this I wanted more. He removed my underwear and unzipped his pants, I knew he wanted all of me and I was willing to give him but suddenly there was a Loud noise behind the bushes that made us startle. He zipped his pants and went to look who it was I had been waiting for him to come for 10 minutes straight no sign of him. I wanted to call him but I lost my mobile. I was getting worried more and more as each minute passed.
I started to walk and called out for him but I couldn't find him and I was lost. I was feeling so hungry and angry at the same time when I saw a man coming towards me.
He was tall, wore all black and had a mask on. I should be scared I should run away but something about his eyes.
They were piercing my soul. I stood straight and said

Mysterious guy: Jhon sent me to take you home.

Rose: And what makes u think I'll trust you?

M-guy: You didn't think twice while giving yourself to him, it's funny when you talk about trust.

Rose: Did You--

Before I could finish he grabbed my hand and I didn't stop, I didn't resist.
What is it about him that makes me feel this way...

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°••~•°~•°~°•~°•~

Hey! FIRST OF ALL I'm so sorry this chapter was late I was busy with exams :(
If you have read the story please do share your thoughts and
give me a ☆ if you Enjoyed it so I could continue writing.
Thank you so much for reading
Chapter 2
See you in Chapter 3 love! Also, remember you are powerful and perfect!

~Ařẅen