House of Cards(2)

Start from the beginning

"Yes!!! Judgemental!!! you!?!!
The way you have already decided every people goes missing out there is cause of me. As if I have the job of killing everyone.
Sorry but being a grim reaper is too hectic I can't do that."

"Lies, lies & lies........... Please stop all this before things goes out of my hand!???"

"I don't care anything anymore Yoongi. I just don't." He shruggs.

"Yes absolutely. I can feel that." Yoongi grabs his curls falling over his eyes clutching them in his palms as he speaks,
"The way you killed Kim Seong Cheol without a second thought. Without even thinking that your revenge can turn our life, sorry my life upside down.
Do you even care about me????"

"Yoongi....." Jimin warns.

"What I will say to Seokjin Hyung, that Jimin has killed your father????? What I will say to Taehyung?????"

"I am fucking alive to bear the consequences of what I did... You don't need to...." Venoms threatening to get out of him.

"Yes I don't need to but I have to.." Yoongi takes a deep breath turning on his heels to face away, hands over his face, rubbing his eyes irritated.

Jimin nods and a smile comes to his face.
Sad one.
Dark one.

"You regret me?????" He asks as he lights a ciggerate with help of pheonix lighter, voice firm as he asks Yoongi the question.
The click of the metal lighter a bit too louder in the silence of the room.

"Jimin......." Yoongi warns.

"So you regret it." He nods to himself, chuckling as he takes a puff of the smoke, carelessly breathing it out.

"Don't force words on my mouth which I didn't tell." He speaks through gritted teeth.
He is frustrated, irritated.
Jimin is being too much illogical by now.
He can't bear it.

Jimin laughs so heartily Yoongi knows things are absolutely not okay.
"I am just reading you out Min Yoongi." He replied smugly.

"Just stop it, Jimin. Just stop this madness of yours before......"

"Stop my madness before????" He takes another puff, eyes trained on Yoongi waiting to hear the next words.

It amused him.
Jimin doesn't even seem sad, or broken or anything like that.
He is too cold, just like the depths of the ocean.
Does his warmth was Yoongi's own illusion?
Those people, the people he killed, they worked for him, put their line in danger for him.
Yoongi owes them this. He needs to protect them. That's his responsibility.
And this man, the man he loved, the man he loves is drenched in blood of them.
Killing them meaninglessly for revenge.

When did Jimin became so venomous, so vengeful???

But it's his fucking responsibility, the responsibility comes with shedding blood.
That's what he has learnt from his father and he will fulfill them at any cost.

"Before we are at eachother's throat!!!" Yoongi speaks out looking straight at him, his voice didn't falter, it remained firm.

"So you came to threaten me!??!!"
Jimin stands up, walking until he is inches apart from Yoongi, eyes darting in challenge as he suggests.

They are so close.
Yet their worlds are light-years apart.

"Don't make me do it.
Don't make me do it, Jimin." Yoongi retorts in cold anger.

"So you are ready to kill me just because I killed some one??" He chuckles.

"Not someone!????? Jimin!!!!!
They are my people, people who works for me.
People who put the life on the line for me. And you are on a killing spree, killing them. I owe them this. I owe them this as a minimal.
You need to fucking understand this"