Chapter 2: Falling for them Both

Carlo's POV:

"Your so adorable." Tyler said to me. I smiled as I felt my face heat up.

"Carlo, its getting late, we should get home." Chris said. "Aw, its not that late." Tyler whined.

Chris rolled his eyes, "You know how dangerous it gets at night." He said.

Tyler sighed, "Alright." He said, but he did something unexpectedly, he gently kissed my forehead.

I blushed and followed Chris out. He was muttering something under his breathe.

"Is something wrong?.." I asked him. He looked down at me and smiled a bit.

"No, everything is fine." He said. Once we made it home he went into the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch. I blushed as I remembered what Tyler did.

I yawned, "Tired?" Chris asked. I nodded. "You can sleep by me."

I felt my cheeks warm up a bit, I got up and followed him to his room.

He helped me onto his bed and went into the bathroom.

Chris's POV:

After I was done changing into some more comfortable clothes I saw Carlo peacefully sleeping.

I smiled, he was so cute! I laid down, I felt him snuggling up next to me.

I started to slowly drift off to sleep...

~The Next Morning~

I heard my phone going off. I groaned and grabbed it turning it on.

It was a text from Tyler. I rolled my eyes and just shut off my phone.

I looked at Carlo, still sleeping. I petted him a bit and he started purring.

I smiled before getting up and going to the kitchen. Hm, I wonder if he likes pancakes.

I decided to make some anyways. After awhile I decided to wake up Carlo since the pancakes were done.

He was still in the same position. I sat by him and gently petted him agaim, "Carlo." I said.

His eyes opened and he yawned, stretching a bit. "Breakfast is done." I said.

He slowly sat up and yawned again. I smirked and picked him up bridal style.

His eyes widened and he squealed. I laughed a bit and set him down once we were in the kitchen.

I put the pancakes on a plate and put some syrup on them. I set the plate infront of Carlo.

"Have you ever had pancakes?" I asked him. He shook his head, "Try some, you'll like them for sure." I said.

Using his fork, he took and bite and smiled a bit. "This is good." He said after swallowing.

I laughed a bit, smiling. Gosh hes so cute!

Sleep is for the weak ^^

XD, no but I should probaly get some sleep...

And by sleep I mean stay up and watch TV, drinking soda and getting hyper :P