Chapter 172 Ning Ning is not after my money, she is richer than me.

  Gu Yun is really good to his eldest son, so standing in the position of an elder, especially a rich father, he can't help but think more.

  "Jin Zhi, you suddenly married her, and she suddenly had a child... I mean, you hated women before, why did you suddenly make progress with her so quickly? Jing Zhi, it's not that dad has any objections to her, but that he hopes You should be more cautious. After all, you have inherited Dingsheng Entertainment and your net worth has skyrocketed. After you inherit the Bai Group, the Shen family may catch up with Tang Xun, who is very famous abroad!" Gu Jinzhi looked strange,

  " Dad, what do you mean, Ningning might be doing it for my money?" "

  No, I don't mean that absolutely. I just hope you can think more and be more cautious. I haven't had much contact with that child, so I don't know how to do it. Jumping to conclusions easily, I am not targeting her, but this matter."

  Gu Jinzhi breathed a sigh of relief, picked up the coffee cup and took a sip, "Dad, don't worry, Ningning is with me. It will definitely not be for money. She will be very rich in the future, because Tang Xun is acquiring the Lu Group and will give Ning Ning a wedding gift. In addition, someone will also give Ning Ning a wedding gift. "Then

  . He is his adoptive father, Ning Ning's biological grandfather.

  Gu Yun was a little confused. There was too much information in what his son said!
  He knew about the messy things going on in the Lu family, and in that matter, the kid Lu Ning was innocent.

  But...

  "Wait a minute, Tang Xun knows Lu Ning?"

  "Tang Xun is Ning Ning's stepfather."

  "..."

  As soon as Gu Jinzhi finished speaking, his phone suddenly rang. Looking at the caller ID, he was handsome. A hint of embarrassment appeared on his face.

  What was supposed to come came.

  This call was from my adoptive father Jian Fan!

  Gu Jinzhi said to his father, picked up the phone, walked to the balcony, and whispered, "Father." "Haha

  ."

  "..."

  Hearing this complicated 'haha', Gu Jinzhi It felt very bad. Although his adoptive father treated them very well, he would occasionally scold Eric, but most of the time, he was amiable.

  When Gu Jinzhi was at his most desperate, it brought a glimmer of hope to his life.

  However, these are just appearances. In the real sense, no one dares to imagine how powerful this boss is and how ruthless his methods were when he was young.

  A true godfather figure.

  Even people like Tang Xun are respectful every time they come to Mr. Jian.

  But now, Tang Xun should be more respectful to Mr. Jian. After all, Mr. Jian is now Tang Xun's father-in-law.

  But Gu Jinzhi...

  Gu Jinzhi softened his tone and said, "Father, when this matter is settled later, I will take Ning Ning to visit you and explain everything to you." "Haha

  . "

  Because Ning Ning is pregnant, she won't be able to travel in the near future. Let's wait until she is more stable before we go."

  "What, Xiao Ning is pregnant?"

  As expected, Mr. Jian not only sneered, but also started to say something else, and Gu Jinzhi relaxed. One breath.

  That shouldn't be a big problem, the most it would be... is to demote yourself a bit.

  **
  The desert island survival variety show has had many twists and turns, but it seems to be coming to an end now.

  It has been on trending searches many times before, and the number of people online has exploded. This time, because Lu Ning revealed that she is pregnant, everything has reached a new level!

  The entire program team was so happy because the program was so successful, and everyone will definitely get a lot of bonuses when it ends!

  As for the winner of this survival variety show, it must be Lu Ning's team, there is no doubt about it.

  After being devastated by a typhoon on a deserted island, food is abundant. Everyone comes out to pick up things and go fishing on the beach, which is very comfortable.

  Lu Ning's team has not had fresh fish and shrimp for several days, and they have to draw survival coupons for the sixth day. Everyone hopes to draw some fruits and vegetables to supplement their nutrition.

  The most important thing is to supplement Lu Ning's nutrition!

  And when it came to fishing, Lu Ning was not allowed to do anything. She could only watch from the side, and she had to wear a sun hat to protect herself from the sun.

  Lu Ning couldn't stand being treated like this. She said speechlessly, "Are you too nervous? According to the time, there is no child in my belly now. At most, it is just a fertilized egg." Jiang Rou was very serious, "You know why

  ? Is it called a fertilized egg? It's an egg that is particularly easily frightened! So, be honest and don't scare him!" "...

  Jiang Rou, I remember that your biology in middle school was pretty good." "

  This has nothing to do with it . Biology has nothing to do with it, it has to do with your importance."

  Lu Ning raised the corner of her mouth slightly when she saw that although Jiang Rou was still awkward, she actually cared about her.

  She is really a woman with a sharp mouth but a soft heart.

  "She's such a sharp-tongued woman who talks back hard!" Jin Baoyuan next to her suddenly became Lu Ning's mouthpiece.

  No, there is one more sentence.

  Lu Ning was curious, "Why is Xiaorou so stubborn?"

  Jin Baoyuan pointed to the camera, unwilling to say more, and his expression was particularly complicated.

  Although Lu Ning was a little slow about emotional matters, he could still tell at a glance that, well, it should be an emotional dispute.

  So the question is, didn't they just leave for one night, oh no, two nights, why did these two people start to have emotional disputes?
  After drawing the survival coupons, I felt that the staff might have let things go, because Lu Ning's team did draw fruits, vegetables, and even milk and eggs.

  This is a bit much.

  The other guests were envious, jealous, and hated themselves for being too good.

  What can be done? After all, more than 90% of the ratings of the entire variety show are provided by this team.

  Not to mention, Lu Ning is still pregnant, and that is the child of Movie Emperor Gu. If she becomes malnourished or something, their program team will have to bear the main responsibility.

  Of course, this is also Xu Qiusheng's comfort to Lu Ning and others, because without them, this show might have been interrupted long ago.

  After receiving the survival coupon, Lu Ning took a big apple and sat on the sun umbrella lounge chair to eat it while watching Jin Baoyuan and the others catch fish and shrimp on the beach.

  Young Master Tang Linyu was in a bad mood. He harpooned several times but failed to catch a single fish.

  Lu Ning gnawed on the apple and thought to herself, brother, you may be even more unhappy later.

  Because you will have an extra sister.

  Lu Ning hasn't told Tang Linyu about this yet. It would be more appropriate for her mother to tell him about it after the variety show is over.

  At this moment, Lu Ning squinted his eyes and suddenly felt something was wrong.

  The feeling of being watched with malice came again!
  The frequency of her chewing apples remained the same, but her peripheral vision was searching her surroundings.

  Although the beach is empty, there are people coming and going. If someone passes by and stares a few times, it is understandable.

  No, the gaze just now was definitely not simple envy, but deep hatred!