Chapter 142

 Gu Jinzhi no longer wanted to use the word "astonishing" to describe Lu Ning.

  In other words, that woman, what else do you have that I don't know, and I'm tired.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at Lu Ning deeply, as if he were looking at some rare treasure.

  How many times had he saved the galaxy in his previous life before he met a Pokémon like Lu Ning!

  Because Gu Jinzhi was silent for a long time, Lu Ning raised her eyebrows slightly. She remembered that the man in front of her in her previous life said that she was an orphan and wanted to have a family.

  A gentle wife, lovely children, and him together form a happy family.

  Lu Ning knew that she would never be gentle in her next life, but she could have cute children, but looking at Gu Jinzhi's expression... "

  You don't like children? Then don't want them."

  Gu Yingdi was choked again before he could answer. one time.

  Are you so hasty, asking for it one moment and not wanting it the next?
  He considered his tone, his ears were slightly red, but his tone was very slow, "I'm wondering, is it a boy or a girl."

  Lu Ning suddenly realized, "Then do you like a boy or a girl?"

  "Is this a choice?" "

  Oh. , If it's purely natural, it doesn't seem possible, but if it's artificially frightened..." "

  Ahem." Gu Jinzhi suddenly felt dumbfounded, he was even a little frightened!

  Although he really wanted to have a child between him and Lu Ning...that child would definitely be smart, beautiful and interesting.

  But now, Gu Jinzhi still remembers the live broadcast.

  He didn't like that Lu Ning's fun was known to so many people.

  "Ning Ning, we are still broadcasting now. Let's talk about the child after the variety show is over."

  "That's okay." Lu Ning turned around and continued to smoke snakes and insects with a fire stick.

  Halfway through the words, the remaining children in the live broadcast room were waiting to be fed.

  [Brother, I have a friend, and I want to hear

  what you continue to say...] [If Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning have a son, he will have a high IQ and EQ, great acting skills, strong martial arts, and incredible looks. The most important thing is that he has a son. He is quite rich! ]

  [Mother-in-law and father-in-law, can you look at me? I am only a 20,985,211 college student this year! ]

  [The guy upstairs is too old, I'm only eighteen. ]

  [...]

  The barrage gradually became crooked.

  Here, Jack took Tang Linyu to the beach. When he saw the bustle next to him, the staff came again.

  Jack was curious, "What's going on?"

  Jiang Rou said, "It's the kind of snake that bit Qi Kai last time. A fish slipped through the net, and Lan Anna encountered it, and she was bitten. Now the people from the program team have She was picked up and taken to the hospital."

  "Oh, she is really unlucky."

  I didn't have a good impression of Lan Anna, so everyone didn't pay much attention to her.

  After hearing that it was Lu Ning's suggestion to move the tent to a cave on the island, Jiang Rou and Jin Baoyuan started packing their things without saying a word.

  They had quite a lot of stuff, and they probably had to move it several times. In the end, Jiang Rou was left here to pack it up and watch while the three of them moved things back and forth.

  The other guests could not help but pay attention to Lu Ning's group. When they discovered the abnormal behavior of Lu Ning's team, they immediately followed them and found that they were moving.

  Someone came closer and asked Jiang Rou curiously, "Why did you move to the mountains?"

  Jiang Rou remembered that Lu Ning had said that if anyone asked, just tell them that it would rain heavily in two days and it would be unsafe to live on the beach.

  As for whether the other party will believe it, they don't care.

  Sure enough, everyone soon knew the truth about Lu Ning's team's move, but most of them looked at the clear sky above their heads with question marks on their faces.

  "Are you kidding? This doesn't seem to be a sign of heavy rain, does it?" "

  I checked the weather forecast before coming here. It will indeed rain in the next two days, but it will be light rain, and it may not rain at all."

  " There are less than five days left, and there is very little rain in this sea area this season."

  Not all of us are here for tourism, some people have done enough homework.

  After Jiang Rou heard what they said, she told Lu Ning. Lu Ning nodded, "The weather forecast did say so, but before I came, I also checked the ocean currents and the direction of the typhoon in the surrounding seas. There was a typhoon that was originally I won't go this way, but I looked at the direction of the waves in the past two days. The typhoon should have changed its course, and will turn this way in forty-eight hours at the latest."

  Lu Ning squinted and looked at the sea surface, which was still very gentle for the time being. "If a typhoon passes through, those tents won't work at all."

  Jiang Rou spread her hands, "But they don't believe me." "It's okay if you don't believe

  it. Anyway, some people will react by tomorrow night at the latest."

  But at that time , it has started to rain, and it will probably be very embarrassing if we continue to rush to find a place to move.

  Moreover, the most suitable cave could not be found.

  Xu Qiusheng is now paying special attention to Lu Ning. After listening to Lu Ning's analysis, he immediately asked people to check the nearby ocean currents and the direction of the typhoon.

  A few minutes later, the assistant came back with a suspicious look on his face and said, "Oh my god, Lu Ning actually got everything right! Isn't she an artist? How come she is so familiar with the weather and ocean conditions?" "She is

  . What a treasure! By the way, let the staff immediately prepare all kinds of warm and life-saving equipment, and wait for the evening the day after tomorrow. You can make the guests embarrassed, but you can't let anything happen to them." "Yes!" And Lu Ning and the others moved

  away

  . , it's not that no one believes it.

  After all, the wolf came first, and everyone was more or less convinced of Lu Ning's team.

  In addition, someone recognized Jack and knew that he was a master of outdoor survival, so they immediately followed suit and went up the mountain to find a cave to move.

  The unlucky five people from before decided to do this. After finding the cave, one of them suddenly realized, "We don't have a tent. We could have come up to find a cave like this a long time ago? Why did we sleep under the trees on the beach before? Light some grass leaves?"

  Several people looked at each other and looked away.

  Don't look at it, everyone is equally wrong and stupid, so no one can dislike anyone.

  In addition, the four people on Lu Anan's side also moved their tents. The reason Lu Anan told Ye Wenrui was that she believed her sister's words. When her sister said it would rain, it would definitely rain heavily.

  What I was thinking about was that I couldn't stay too far away from Lu Ning.

  It was too far, how could she get Zheng Hui and the others to take action?

  The last Malong accidentally bit Lan Anna, and Lu Anan became increasingly frustrated.

  Today is the second night, the first night that Lu Ning and the others have just moved to the cave. It's the best time to get started!
  And Lin Ji also had the same idea!

  So, in the evening, Lu Ning and his team moved in and prepared to have dinner.

  Lu Ning stood there and looked to the left. In the cave not far away, Lu Anan smiled and waved at her with a malicious smile.

  On the right, Lin Ji was looking over with an unkind look.

  Lu Ning: "..."