Chapter 113

  However, by the time Lu Ning and his party arrived at the hotel, posts on the Internet had already started to ferment.

  Together with the official announcement of the desert island survival variety show, Lu Ning was directly placed on the hot search headlines again!
  Jin Baoyuan called Jiang Rou and asked what happened to the photo.

  Jiang Rou looked at the appalling photo on the Internet, and finally had no choice but to tell Jin Baoyuan the truth.

  "It was Xiao Ning who took out the photo of her and Brother Gu on the plane. It must have been seen by someone, most likely Ouyang Mengmeng. This photo that is hotly searched on the Internet was randomly photoshopped by someone else. "

  Why did Ouyang Mengmeng help Lu Ning get on the hot searches?"

  "I don't know either."

  Because Lu Ning often gets on the hot searches, she is used to it, but looking at the P picture on the post, she feels a little accurate.

  This is much worse than the one she took!

  Before Jiang Rou hung up the phone, she looked up and saw Lu Ning fiddling with her phone. She quickly said, "Lu Ning, the current momentum on the Internet is very good for you. There is no need for our official response." "Oh, I sent it

  . Out."

  "What did you send?!"

  "The photo they took was too ugly."

  Jiang Rou's heart suddenly skipped a beat. She quickly took Su Xiaocha's phone next to her and swiped it. She saw Lu Sure enough, Ning used her own account to post that photo!
  That one, the photo of Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi in the bathroom!

  This is official, has it been announced?
  Jin Baoyuan hasn't hung up the phone yet, but he heard what happened, picked up his phone and swiped it, and saw the photo Lu Ning sent!

  At this time, the board of directors meeting was just over halfway, and it was reaching a critical moment. Jin Baoyuan did not dare to go in and disturb Gu Jinzhi. After thinking about it, he sent a message to Gu Jinzhi explaining the matter.

  Lu Ning, what are you doing?

  Even if she was dissatisfied with her secret marriage to Brother Gu, she couldn't be so impulsive!
  However, Gu Jinzhi probably didn't read the message and never responded. Jin Baoyuan was also very nervous, so he had to pay attention to what the netizens were doing after Lu Ning's photo was posted.

  As soon as he opened the post, Jin Baoyuan was stunned.

  [Wow, this photo is great! I took Sister Ning's photo away! 】

  This message is a reply from a big fan of Gu Jinzhi.

  [Let me just say, both of them are so good-looking, how could the photos they posted be different? 】

  【This P picture is so sexy, Good Morning Couple has already killed me! ]

  [Just a passer-by, this picture could be used to shoot a commercial.]

  As soon as this photo of Lu Ning was posted, no one thought it was an official announcement or something.

  Instead, everyone is praising her for her high P-picture skills?

  Of course, netizens also have suspicions. Well, the suspicion is not caused by Lu Ning herself, but by someone who hired a master.

  At the same time, Jin Baoyuan and Jiang Rou, who had been nervous for a long time, breathed a sigh of relief.

  Especially Jiang Rou, she discovered that Lu Ning is really a magical being. Every time she encounters trouble, she can turn it around!

  At the same time, she also reflected on herself. She was really not calm enough or stable enough. She was always worried about whether Lu Ning was dedicated enough and pursued.

  In fact, she herself is a bit unprofessional!

  At this moment, Lu Ning put down her phone with satisfaction and asked Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha, "Have you ever thought about retiring?"

  Jiang Rou, who had just been encouraged again and planned to work hard, said: "..." She was

  always worried about being beaten by Lu. Su Xiaocha, who was fired by Ning: "..."

  Looking at their expressions, Lu Ning knew what they were thinking.

  "I won't quit the industry immediately, because we still have to make money from this. The main thing is that our life cannot be limited to struggle. If you make money, you have to spend it, right?" "Just think,

  if you make a lot of money , before you have time to spend it, the apocalypse is coming, and the money turns into paper, will you lose?"

  Su Xiaocha looked a little confused, because she had never been short of money since she was a child.

  Jiang Rou coughed, "The topic of the end of the world has been talked about for more than 20 years, but it has never happened. Most people now are working hard to make money because of poverty." "Then you haven't thought about it

  . , a free life after financial freedom? I have thought about it. Build a manor with a complete self-ecological system, where you can grow vegetables and raise chickens and ducks. It is best to dig a well, generate your own electricity and make signal and network cables, and be self-sufficient." Even so

  . There is no apocalypse, and we can stay away from many distractions. Otherwise, why would so many people want to live a secluded life?
  Jiang Rou finally understood, "Do you want to work hard now, achieve financial freedom as soon as possible, and live a life away from troubles?" "Yes." Lu Ning

  looked

  at Su Xiaocha, and Su Xiaocha said quickly, "Sister Ning just wants to If you don't fire me, I can still help you plant flowers in the manor!"

  Lu Ning's lips raised slightly, how long will this girl follow her? How much grievance has she suffered at home?
  But Su Xiaocha didn't say anything, and Lu Ning didn't ask. Her stomach growled, and thinking about the seminar she would have to hold later, she took the two of them to eat.

  In the cafeteria rented by the program team, Ouyang Mengmeng was sitting there with a sullen face. She was about to explode with anger!
  I paid for the hot search, but it turns out I haven't fucked Lu Ning yet?

  What made Ouyang Mengmeng most angry was that she had found someone to send Lu Ning's post!

  If it weren't for the fact that there would be nothing to eat on the deserted island starting tomorrow, Ouyang Mengmeng would never have come down to eat with her assistant!
  As a result, as soon as he took a sip of water, he raised his head and saw Lu Ning. Ouyang Mengmeng was so angry that she almost burst the water glass.

  Lu Ning ignored her, walked to the buffet table, picked up the plate, and calmly picked up the meat.

  The pot-roasted pork looks good, and the grilled eel also looks delicious. Oh, this snack is very beautiful, and it should taste very good.

  After a while, a large plate was placed.

  When Lu Ning walked back past this place, Ouyang Mengmeng couldn't hold it back and snorted coldly, "I'm not afraid of getting fat to death after eating so much!"

  Lu Ning was already tall, but she was still standing, looking down at her from a high position. He went over and looked at Ouyang Mengmeng and said sincerely, "You eat less than me, but how come you are fatter than me?" "

  Me, I am plump!"

  "Oh, she is quite plump. How much did it cost? ?"

  "You!"

  Ouyang Mengmeng had her breasts augmented and her face also had minor plastic surgery. However, this is common in the entertainment industry. Not to mention female artists, there are many male artists who also undergo minor plastic surgery.

  Ouyang Mengmeng is one of the more successful ones, and she has a good foundation, but I don't know why, looking at Lu Ning's pure and unprocessed beauty, and then looking at her tall figure.

  Ouyang Mengmeng was so jealous that she couldn't even take a bite of her meal, so she turned around and left!
  The assistant next to her quickly advised her, "Mengmeng, eat something. We are leaving tonight and you will be very hungry by then!" "

  I won't eat. If you want to eat, you can eat it yourself!"