Chapter 112

  Seeing Lu Ning's understatement, Jiang Rou suddenly remembered her terrifying force level and how many things she knew.

  Well, suddenly I'm not so angry anymore.

  Rather, he felt sympathy for a certain doer not far away.

  Ouyang Mengmeng, who was sitting further away, had never figured out how Lu Ning knew about sugar and salt.

  But she kept sneezing.

  Ouyang Mengmeng murmured to herself, "Who is scolding me?"

  The assistant next to him immediately said, "No, Sister Mengmeng, someone must be thinking about you, it must be Lin..." "

  Don't say that. Already." Ouyang Mengmeng felt relieved and raised the corners of her mouth.

  Even if Lu Ning knew about the sugar and salt matter, wouldn't she dare not do anything?
  What's so scary about Lu Ning!

  I have Lin Ji as my backer!
  Just when Ouyang Mengmeng was thinking about how to plot against Lu Ning in the variety show, after Lu Ning got on the plane, she looked at Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha next to her and suddenly felt a little regretful.

  What if she leaves Gu Jinzhi and encounters danger while flying?
  Before the plane took off, Lu Ning turned on her phone and unconsciously opened the photo of her and Gu Jinzhi. When Jiang Rou next to her saw it, she was very nervous for a moment!

  She looked around and saw that no one was paying attention. She immediately lowered her voice and said, "Xiao Ning, put the photo away quickly and don't let others see it!" Jiang Rou didn't expect that

  Lu Ning had such deep feelings for Gu Jinzhi. After being away for just such a short time, I have to look at the photos to appreciate the things and miss the people!

  However, Gu Jinzhi and Lu Ning have a secret marriage and have not made it official yet, so they must not let others know about it!
  Lu Ning raised her head in confusion, and was about to ask why, when Ouyang Mengmeng happened to pass by their seat, glanced at the photo on Lu Ning's phone, and cut it.

  "It's really pitiful, using photos to comfort yourself." Ouyang Mengmeng sneered disdainfully and walked over.

  Lu Ning looked at Jiang Rou calmly, "Look, it's safe. It's okay."

  Jiang Rou was speechless.

  Thanks to 'Lu Ning''s crazy pursuit of Gu Jinzhi before, now that they are in the same frame, others will only think that Lu Ning is taking advantage of Gu Jinzhi's popularity.

  And when Lu Ning took out a photo of her and Gu Jinzhi, others would just think she was P's.

  Indeed, it is extremely safe.

  After the plane took off, Jiang Rou turned to look at Lu Ning, looked at the little red notebook in her hand, and her eyes instantly shrank!
  She lowered her voice again, "Is this... a marriage certificate?"

  "Yes."

  "Why did you take this out?"

  Jiang Rou's heartbeat almost stopped, and she felt that her blood pressure was higher than that of this airplane. Flying high!
  People can misunderstand your photos and say you are P's.

  But this marriage certificate... Maybe others thought you were crazy and found someone to make a fake marriage certificate for Gu Jinzhi!

  Lu Ning held her and Gu Jinzhi's marriage certificate and was paying attention to the voice in her head. She turned to see Jiang Rou's excited face and said a little innocently, "I'm worried that the plane will fall." "What?

  "

  " Or there was a sudden malfunction and they flew back."

  "..."

  "Or there was a sudden thunderstorm, and..."

  "Stop talking!"

  Jiang Rou felt a sharp pain in her temples, but she couldn't resist Lu Ning. With those clear eyes, she couldn't say anything.

  In fact, Lu Ning knew what Jiang Rou was worried about. She in turn advised the other party, "Don't worry, others won't find anything. Besides, I won't open the red book. If she dares to beep again, I will She was thrown out of the plane."

  Jiang Rou pinched her eyebrows and said, "Okay."

  She gave up worrying.

  Lu Ning here, still holding the marriage certificate, closed her eyes and felt the voice in her head.

  Time passed by, and it wasn't until the plane landed smoothly that Lu Ning breathed a sigh of relief.

  She looked at the red book in her hand and raised the corners of her mouth slightly.

  It seems this certificate is useful!

  You can replace Gu Jinzhi!

  A car from the program team came to pick them up. Because Lu Ning and Ouyang Mengmeng happened to be on the same flight, the program team picked them up together.

  However, the atmosphere in the car was a bit stiff. Ouyang Mengmeng didn't dare to provoke Lu Ning anymore, so she took out her cell phone and secretly sent a message to her journalist friend.

  Ouyang: Find someone to post a post about Aite and the big fans who support the group after Gu Jin, saying that Lu Ningmo was stunned and actually took a photo of herself and Gu Jinzhi together. Yes, the picture showed Gu Jinzhi lying in the bathtub. Here, she is standing behind!
  Reporter: Do you have any pictures?
  Ouyang: No, just look for pictures on the Internet and post them randomly!
  Reporter: OK! By the way, your headline is ready, should you post it now?

  Ouyang: Fa!

  Ouyang Mengmeng spent a lot of money this time. She knew that Lin Ji didn't really like her, so this variety show might be her last chance!
  As long as you become famous through this variety show, your future stardom will reach a higher level!
  Even if Second Young Master Lin is no longer interested in her at that time, it doesn't matter, he has already gone further!
  Taking advantage of the official announcement of the survival variety show, Ouyang Mengmeng wrote and directed the scene at the airport, bought the headlines, and waited for it to become a hot search.

  And this reporter also did his duty. In addition to preparing Ouyang Mengmeng's posts, he also searched the Internet for stills of Lu Ning and Gu Jinzhi, planning to photoshop them and put them online.

  Gu Jinzhi has countless film and television works, including "In the Bathroom", but there are not many stills of Lu Ning. In the end, the reporter worked very hard to dig out the photos of Lu Ning when she debuted.

  No matter how good the P-picture technology is, the two people cannot be perfectly P-pictured together.

  But it doesn't matter, Ouyang Mengmeng's purpose is to trick Lu Ning into eating the swan meat!

  Sure enough, as soon as this photo was posted online, it was transferred to Gu Jinzhi's support group.

  Gu Jinzhi's fans fell silent instantly after seeing this photo.

  In fact, some of them have done this kind of thing, which further proves that Lu Ning is their brother's true fan!
  After watching it, CP fans first sighed with emotion. They didn't expect Lu Ning to be their comrade.

  But the next moment, I felt indignant again. How could such an ugly photo be used?

  Ning Ning! We will issue you one hundred and eighty pictures immediately! In various poses and in various locations!
  What Lu Ning didn't know was that she was about to be searched again, because the marriage certificate was really useful, maybe the curse had been lifted, and she was in a very good mood.

  He even hummed a tune.

  It seems that preparations for retirement can begin.

  Lu Ning turned to ask Jiang Rou who was sitting next to her, "Jiang Rou, when do you plan to retire?" Jiang Rou had

  just adjusted her mentality, but when she heard Lu Ning's words, she suddenly became nervous, "You, you ask this What do you mean?"

  Su Xiaocha next to her was even more nervous. She said eagerly, "Sister Ning, are you going to fire me?"

  Because there were other people in the car and there were staff there, Lu Ning waved Waving his hands, "It's nothing. I'll tell you when we get to the hotel to rest."

  Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha looked at each other, and an idea rose in their minds at the same time.

  Oh no! Lu Ning is getting married and plans to quit the industry immediately!