Chapter 32 Fortunately, she just wanted to marry him instead of loving him.

  This breakfast was obviously very rich, but it was very depressing.

  At the very least, Mr. Bai and Gu Jinzhi were not in a happy mood.

  But Lu Ning was not affected. She had experienced a lot of suffering in the last days and cherished food very much.

  Not to mention, the dishes prepared by the chef from the Bai family are really to Lu Ning's liking.

  After eating, she was still unsatisfied and asked Mr. Bai directly if it was not good, so Lu Ning endured it.

  When she and Gu Jin got into the car and left Baiyuan, Lu Ning asked, "Teacher Gu, when you sell the house in the future, can you let these chefs continue to work for me?" Jin Baoyuan left last night

  . Now, they were the only ones staying overnight, so when they went back, it was Gu Jinzhi who drove the car.

  Gu Jinzhi was still thinking about the link Shi Ye sent when he suddenly heard Lu Ning say this and drove the car out of the S-turn!
  Lu Ning was stunned, "Has this car been tampered with again?"

  Gu Jinzhi stepped on the brake, his handsome face was dark, and he pursed his lips, "No." "It's

  because Teacher Gu didn't get a good rest last night. ? Let me drive the car instead."

  "No! Also, I haven't inherited this house yet. Isn't it too early to talk about whether to retain the employees in it?" Gu Jinzhi thought to himself. Fortunately, he was just eating. , Lu Ning didn't say anything about it.

  If I told him, he would probably make grandpa angry!

  Lu Ning became wary, "Teacher Gu, do you regret it and don't want to sell Baiyuan to me?"

  Gu Jinzhi rubbed his eyebrows and said, "Sit in the back row!"

  Adhering to the fact that the other party is the boss On top of that, besides, considering Jin Zhi's driving skills, it should be safer to sit in the back seat than in the passenger seat.

  Lu Ning turned around and strode her long legs. Gu Jinzhi felt that his eyes were filled with white flowers. The next moment, Lu Ning had already sat in the back row.

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  Woman, have you forgotten that you are wearing a long skirt with slits?
  Also, in such a small place, do you know how to shrink your bones? Why did you go to the back all of a sudden?

  Gu Jinzhi wanted to take the Suxiao Jiuxin Pill at this moment. He looked around and saw that there was only the chewing gum left by Jin Baoyuan in the car. He took one and put it in his mouth. He said in a deep voice, "Next, don't say a word." "Say."

  She got ready in the back seat, then turned to look at the huge macaw next to her, and said, "Okay, I won't say anything."

  The car finally became quiet.
  The anger in Gu Jinzhi's heart slowly faded. Dissipate, I have to say, although sometimes, Lu Ning would make him jump with anger, or make him dumbfounded and helpless.

  But the amazing thing is that he doesn't dislike her!
  Lu Ning, who was sitting in the back seat, thought that Movie Emperor Gu would be unhappy after talking. She simply took out her phone to check the previous tracking status of the mini program.

  Sure enough, there were results.

  That post was posted abroad, but the person who posted it had frequent contact with someone in China.

  The IP address of this person in China turned out to be in Baiyuan.

  Lu Ning recalled everyone she met in Baiyuan last night. They should not be friendly to her, and two of them were particularly obvious.

  One is Gu Jinzhi's stepmother Lin Meng, and the other is Gu Jinzhi's childhood sweetheart, Wen Xueqing.

  It must have been done by one of them.

  Lu Ning has never been a kind and gentle person. She very neatly planted a virus into that person's computer and wiped out the other person's computer in an instant.

  In addition, the cell phone of the person with the address in Baiyuan was also implanted with a virus.

  Soon, Lu Ning found out the owner of the phone, Wen Xueqing. Well, very good, this young lady should be the mastermind of this matter.

  But the question is, why would she find someone to defame her online?
  After getting some confidential information from the other party's mobile phone, Lu Ning looked up and found that the movie star Gu was driving seriously, and thought to forget it, don't ask anymore.

  In case the great actor is unhappy again.

  The scenery along the way was very unique, and everyone felt relaxed before they knew it.

  We happened to pass an intersection and while waiting for the light to turn green, there was another car parked alongside their car.

  There were four young college students in this car. One of the girls was dumbfounded and said, "I, I think I saw Lu Ning!" "Is it true?" "Quite true! There was

  a

  giant squatting next to her. Parrot!"

  The friend didn't believe it and joked, "Are you still going to say that Gu Jinzhi drove the car for her?"

  Several people laughed.

  "Really, if you don't believe me, come and take a look! The driver looks like Gu Jinzhi!"

  Several other people came over and were confused after seeing the strange combination in the car.

  Damn it! It's true!

  At first, the girl remembered to take pictures with her phone, but Gu Jinzhi had already closed the glass window.

  She immediately went to take a picture of Lu Ning, but Lu Ning waved hello to her generously.

  At this time, the light turned green and the car started moving.

  Several college students here are still looking at each other.

  "Is the driver just now really Gu Jinzhi?"

  "It's impossible. We must have seen it wrong. How is it possible?" "

  I know!" One of the girls immediately became excited, "It must be that Lu Ning is too in love with Gu. After that, he found a substitute who looked very similar to him as his boyfriend!"

  Everyone suddenly realized that this explanation made sense!
  Not long after, a post was posted called #鲁宁的新情狠, boyfriend is a high imitation version of Gu Jinzhi#, and it was accompanied by a photo of Lu Ning. As for the position of the driver, it was circled, saying that her new boyfriend was sitting here. .

  This post is rising very quickly. After all, the hot post from last night has just gone down and is still warm.

  Lu Ning didn't know about this at all, because Gu Jinzhi, who turned around, finally discovered Bai Caifeng's existence.

  Gu Jinzhi originally asked Lu Ning to close the window so that fans wouldn't see it, but when she turned around, she saw a red macaw squatting next to her.

  Very familiar!
  "Is this the parrot my grandpa raised?"

  "It should be."

  "Why is it here?!!!"

  Lu Ning shook his head, "I don't know, I just saw it when I got to the back seat. It started to squat down, and then jumped up."

  "Why didn't you say anything just now?"

  "Didn't you stop me from talking?" Lu Ning's eyes were full of doubts. She felt that the actor , my temper is really bad, too cloudy and uncertain, and too difficult to take care of.

  Luckily she just wanted to marry him, not love him.

  Otherwise, how miserable would it be?

  Now that we were about to arrive home, it was not appropriate to send the parrot back immediately, so we had to go home first and call Mr. Bai.

  But who would have thought that when the car first arrived at Lu Ning's house, after she got out of the car, a little red tail followed behind her... Bai Caifeng also got out of the car!
   The female protagonist is not a scumbag, she just wants to give the male protagonist a family, okay.